No announcement yet.

Out of work, anyone know places hiring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of work, anyone know places hiring?

Hello everyone, i'm broke as hell and I could use a job really bad right now. Does anyone work at places or now places around st louis area that is hiring? If anyone can help out i'd really be greatful, because i'm on my last 500 bucks and its going quick... thanks

Dustin
    The Probe is gone forever yay!... Now just a 2004 Sonic Blue Mustang GT 40th anniversary . . . off road x pipe, and slp loudmouth catback, SLT True Cold Air Intake, 3.73 gears, Sct X3, MGW STS, Centerforce DF Clutch, Steeda adjustable clutch kit

How about serving? Im pretty sure my applebee's (manchester and barret station) is hiring. If you come up there make sure its after about 8:00pm cause otherwise itll be busy. Ill be up there friday, if you come up or call ask for Tracy (shes the server manager). Hope you find something!

p.s. if you need directions or anything just email me UltimaCloud@sbcglobal.net
    My CarDomain Site
    91 Nissan 240sx any psi
    96 Ford Probe SE 7.5psi
    Only bewsted fs in the midwest!

Comment

Thanks for the tip, but i forgot to mention i have seizures so i can't serve, or do anything around food, because i could fall and hurt myself or the customers... Sucks doesn't it?

Dustin
      The Probe is gone forever yay!... Now just a 2004 Sonic Blue Mustang GT 40th anniversary . . . off road x pipe, and slp loudmouth catback, SLT True Cold Air Intake, 3.73 gears, Sct X3, MGW STS, Centerforce DF Clutch, Steeda adjustable clutch kit

Comment

That really does suck. Maybe you could be a clerk at a hotel or something. All they do is sit around and get paid for it. Theres a new big drury inn out in fenton by the new gravois bluffs shopping center. Maybe you could try that?
        My CarDomain Site
        91 Nissan 240sx any psi
        96 Ford Probe SE 7.5psi
        Only bewsted fs in the midwest!

Comment

Thanks for the tip, i will try that out... i'm not to far away from that... Thanks again... anyone else got any ideas?

Dustin

Comment

Thanks for the tip, but i forgot to mention i have seizures so i can't serve, or do anything around food, because i could fall and hurt myself or the customers... Sucks doesn't it?
            Yet, you can drive??

Comment

POST #400!!!

You could always try manwhoring.

Z
              <--- Chris Zammit --->
              2006 Nissan 350Z Touring Edt. MTX - Redline red
              1995 Ford Probe GT ATX - Black
              SOLD - 1994 Ford Probe GT-ZE MTX - Electric blue metallic & primer

Comment

Yes i can drive, because i'm not epileptic, my seizures are totally different not electrical impulses, but chemial imbalance related, and i like my weiner way to much to consider manwhoring, to many diseases out there...

Dustin

Comment

Re: POST #400!!!

Originally posted by ness2728
                  You could always try manwhoring.

Z
                  we know what you do friday and saturday nights now

Comment

manhoring, don't be a fool, wrap your tool...

Comment

Working...
                    X