Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Believe me, there are things that can be done.
    Pat
    Dude. I'm old. Give me a break.

Comment

mafia

And fwiw, I was one of the people involved with the RawPower fiasco. I called a lawyer in the family and after a few phone calls my intake manifold was completed and shipped asap.

Has anyone actually went the lawyer route?

If people made their payments to Rob (via money order), or anything other than a business account people can file directly against him.

I did a little indepth searching and all payments I found were done directly to Rob Brzykcy and not handled via CyborgZero. If that is the case for all of them, he is personally responsible

Whatever the case, it's time to lawyer up for some people.
      -Chris C.
      Cadillac ATS 3.6L AWD

Comment

Did more searching:
        Current Information

Entity Legal Name:
        CYBORGZEROTEK INC.

Entity Address:
        3505 W. 48TH ST. , INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46228

General Entity Information:
        Control Number: 2003041600151
        Entity Type: For-Profit Domestic Corporation

Entity Creation Date: 4/14/2003
        Entity Date to Expire:
        Entity Inactive Date:

This entity is past due on its Business Entity Report(s).

There are no other names on file for this Entity.
        So he was a legit business, but he is behind on legal paperwork. And he didn't file his official paperwork until 4/03... I'm pretty sure some/most of the IM payments were before that date (?).
        -Chris C.
        Cadillac ATS 3.6L AWD

Comment

Also, just so it's clear to any moderator... any/everything I post will be public record and thus there should be no need to edit/modify any of it.
          -Chris C.
          Cadillac ATS 3.6L AWD

Comment

Originally posted by indymx6
            Alright here is the deal if you file the claims against him the company will just go bankrupt and noone will get anything. The best way to go about it would be to just wait it out. I know it is basically a waste of time but all he has to do is bankrupt the company and everyone is screwed. You cant file a personal suit against him.
            Since some people paid him, not his company, they can indeed file suits against him. They can also file criminal charges against him, and if I understand it correctly, even people that paid his company can press criminal charges.
            I'll just be waiting it out, I know Rob is a good guy and may still come through on the manifolds. If other people go the legal route, I'll understand why. He did take their money and spend it on personal stuff, after all. Hopefully he just knuckles down and gets these done.
            His website states some of the KLDE flanged units were completed and shipped. I'm assuming since no one has received one that this is false? HIs website also shows a previously unseen photo of one of the manifolds. Perhaps this means he is still working on them. Last I heard from someone, he is machining the runners out of billet now.

New toy: '06 Mazdaspeed 6
            Fun times: '04 CBR 600rr & '06 GSX-R750

Comment

There are only 2 phone lines in the United States registered to any Rob Brzykcy (I also checked Tuesday Brzykcy (his wife?) and there is a T in NY, but I was too lazy to call), the first is his old Indy number (disconnected) and the second is some Illinois number which when I asked for "Rob" I was told I had the wrong number

Brzykcy, Robert
              3505 W 48th St
              Indianapolis, IN 46228-2084
              (317) 347-0194

Brzykcy, Robert
              1309 Gordon Ave
              Calumet City, IL 60409-5906
              (708) 832-9096

Brzykcy, T K
              173 Liston St
              Buffalo, NY 14223-1322
              (716) 877-1453
              As far as public records go, nobody has filed any complaints (formally) against him/cyborgzero on a state level.
              -Chris C.
              Cadillac ATS 3.6L AWD

Comment

Also, Rob hasn't filed his business paperwork in Colorado, so legally he can't operate there.
                -Chris C.
                Cadillac ATS 3.6L AWD

Comment

What KIND of legal entity si CZT though, you can form a partnership to protect yourself from liability but if the account being used is no in the buisnesses name then he is screwed, as well he would need a tax ID number attached to the account to claim that it was company funds along with tracking of the funds, it sounds like even if he was a legal entity there owuld be alot of red flags for the investiagating body to look at....
                  MazdaSPEED6

Comment

So I'm right? Noone's filed a complaint against him? If not, everyone who paid him should file now: http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp

Also, if you paid him via the mail (check or money order) I believe he also is liable of U.S. Mail fraud, which will also beat him down. https://www.usps.com/postalinspector...dComplaint.htm

Comment

And, if it reaches over a certain combined dollar amount, it could be grand theft......
                      Pat
                      Dude. I'm old. Give me a break.

Comment

it really sucks that you guys are having such trouble with this.

but do you think that this clown is really in colorado? I mean if I walked off with a 500+ from 15 people I sure as hell wouldn't tell everone that I was moving to where I was really moving. " yeah something came up I'm in colorado freezing my ass off" when really I'd be on the beach somewhere drinking and smoking your money. bottom line is don't let it go, call a lawyer give him all the info you have, do whatever you have to do but don't let 500 dollars of your hard earned money pay for his moving trip. besides if he did some shit like this to one group of people how many others do you think he did this too? were probally not the only ones looking for him
                        03 frontier family car/dd
                        93 mx6 tessa's car: ze and just about every bolt on.
                        01 ws6 : 618/695 wrecked tell your kids to use a effing cross walk!!
                        02 35th SS.. heads and cam

Comment

Originally posted by harvey93gt
                          it really sucks that you guys are having such trouble with this.

but do you think that this clown is really in colorado? I mean if I walked off with a 500+ from 15 people I sure as hell wouldn't tell everone that I was moving to where I was really moving. " yeah something came up I'm in colorado freezing my ass off" when really I'd be on the beach somewhere drinking and smoking your money.

he really is in colorado, he moved there for a new job opportunity. I lived not too far from him when he lived here, and know ppl that are pretty good friends with him and have contacted him there. NO i do not have his home phone number, nor will i try to get it.

Personally, I think legal action should have been taken by now. You guys REALLY need to do something to get your money back. I made a bet with my friend that this would happen over 6 months ago, just because he BS'ed me about some small things, and took weeks to get back to me and I live not too far away! I thought damn what's he gonna do to these ppl that are getting bigger things from him. Anyway, unfortunately for you guys looks like i won that bet.... seriously guys, I do believe you have waited long enough. And I am sorry to all of you for what he's done. I would have tracked him down and castrated him by now
                          Last edited by monkeyarms13; May 21, 2005, 07:06 AM.
                          97 Probe-many mods: SOLD

'06 Ion Redline
                          Eaton | Autometer | Recaro | Dunlop

Comment

Originally posted by Probe 2C
                            There are only 2 phone lines in the United States registered to any Rob Brzykcy (I also checked Tuesday Brzykcy (his wife?) and there is a T in NY, but I was too lazy to call), the first is his old Indy number (disconnected) and the second is some Illinois number which when I asked for "Rob" I was told I had the wrong number
                            He used to live in IL before he moved to IN, from what I know he used to live around my area, and Calumet City is like 5 mins from my house, so that could've been his old number before he move to IN.
                            Last edited by ZE Power MX6; May 22, 2005, 03:01 PM.
                            1994 MX-6 RS -- RIP 1/30/2012
                            1996 MX-6 M-Edition
                            1993 RX-7 Grand Touring
                            2010 Mazda3 Hatch Grand Touring

Comment

ive actually been talking to my lawyer for about a week i feel really bad about it and i tried to have faith and wait it out but at the same time i wasnt stupid i have every convo between me and him and me and adam and anyone else that had to do with the mani saved on a disk i even have this one. as far as i know untill a company goes bankrupt its liable and can be sued if anything a cal from my lawyers will at least get him motivated cause i really dont wanna do anything bad he seems like a really good guy but im a really broke guy so i need what i paid for.

anyone heard anything about the ones that were "sent out"? i do have his phone# but i havnt tried it yet i wanna figure out whats best to do from my lawyer. im thinkin the could actually end up as a joint suit if everyone got together just cause theres so many people.

id rather not take it there though
                              ~Dustin~Infantry leads the way!
                              Lazi Ramadi
                              "But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet, Tread softly because you tread on my dreams." William Butler Yeats
                              Race PGT aka "Spidey" Blue PGT aka "the anti-spidey" White PGT Rio-Red PGT Budget Hotrod project '02 Jeep Jeep play-thing

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyarms13
                                I made a bet with my friend that this would happen over 6 months ago,
                                Hell. I was telling people not to give CZT any money a YEAR ago.

http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic...t=czt+manifold

I don't know WHY people were still shelling out money to him the entire last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X