J-Doggy-bizzle's video and pic thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J-Doggy-bizzle's video and pic thread

Everyone has posted pictures of everything already so I'll post the stuff that wasn't posted.

Squid peeling out

http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...t=191cfe00.flv

Shawn and WestPalmSean hauling ass. If you look carefully at WestPalmSean that's actually his car putting down that streak of rubber.

http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...t=dc98052c.flv

If you look carefully in these three you will actually see that not only am I filming, but I am also driving, and in the third one I am also holding the camera battery door shut with the same hand I am filming with, while taking a banked corner at 115mph.

Shawn vs. me. Yeah, ouch.

http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...t=7bc04405.flv

Squid vs. me. I pulled on him pretty hard at the beginning what you don't see is him staying at my rear bumper all the way to 110, and him shifting into 3rd @ 100+ = 9500rpm at the end.

http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...t=fce80a8f.flv

378 + speedlimit = fail. If you also look closely here you will see a red car going the other direction flashing its lights at us, to warn us about an undercover F150 parked in the middle of the road handing someone a ticket.

http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...t=8064c2a6.flv

Power hour clip

http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...t=fcc5d57b.flv

10 of my favorites.

While you were all watching the world go by, I was watching Top Gun.

The shot taken of me lying on the ground, was me shooting this.

Mary Ann up in the club post it up what what

George and Shawn

SpadaBen getting 0wn3d at beerpong

The DANGER RANGER

The Great Escape. LOL.

WTF @ this hahahahha

More people than cars. It's what Myrtle is all about, sure the cars are great and all, but Myrtle is all about hanging with your buds, even if you're wearing an orange "Department of Corrections" jumpsuit.

Getting in my car this morning for work reminded me of Myrtle, because I got up at the same time Friday morning to get ready and meet FLAPOC in Daytona. Everytime I get behind the wheel I am somehow reminded of MMX.

It will be impossible to sell this car, ever, it was at MM9 and MM10, it will be there next year. If I have to push it there, it will be at Myrtle next year.

Thanks to everyone for putting up with my silliness and drunkenness. hah! Big thanks to Squid for letting me invade his house for almost a week to get my car ready for Myrtle, he helped me put in my new transmission, water pump and clutch. You are awesome, even if you fart all over my car everytime I'm at your house.

Thanks to everyone else I met, I can't remember half your names, but you know who you are, and I know what you look like, and if I had to thank each of you individually for coming out I'd never get any sleep tonight. I feel like I'm somehow related to all you fookers, wait, that's not necessarily a good thing. hahaha.

Expect a full Myrtle Compilation soon in the coming week, covering all 4 days. I'm going to miss you all.

EDIT: Some of the video is coming out choppy on my end let me know if you all have the same problem.
    Last edited by j-dogg; November 15, 2007, 08:23 PM.
    PhotoPOC(tm)
    MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
    93' PGT not stock
    91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Originally posted by j-dogg
    Squid vs. me. I pulled on him pretty hard at the beginning what you don't see is him staying at my rear bumper all the way to 110, and him shifting into 3rd @ 100+ = 9500rpm at the end.
    I'm really going to have to quit waiting for you to hit the throttle before I hit the throttle....it's making me look bad. If you look at the vid I posted of the speedometer, you'll see that I was under 100 when I dropped third....probably around 95....so not quite 9500 rpm.

And you only got up to 110+ on 378? Slowpoke.
    '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
    '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
    '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSquid
      I'm really going to have to quit waiting for you to hit the throttle before I hit the throttle....it's making me look bad. If you look at the vid I posted of the speedometer, you'll see that I was under 100 when I dropped third....probably around 95....so not quite 9500 rpm.

And you only got up to 110+ on 378? Slowpoke.
      your car is actually faster you had more stuff in it than mine, and you were staying with me even after having a slower R/T. But every other time we get an even race you beat me.

I would have gone MUCH faster on 378 if a) I had noticed you all hauling ass sooner. b) not been holding a camera trying to film it. c) trying to not break something coming home.
      PhotoPOC(tm)
      93' PGT not stock
      91' PLX MTX stock

Comment

Is there a way to save videos posted on photobucket?

Comment

I'll have to look into it, but I think you can.
          Eaton? - Sniper Tuning? - Mazdaspeed Acc. - Injen - CP-E - Greddy - ProSport - Corksport - Falken - Voodoo - MTX Audio - Medieval Motorsports - Heronew

Comment

Don't bother saving the photobucket ones, I have higher quality videos here I'll load to my Supermotors account for you to DL later today.
            PhotoPOC(tm)
            93' PGT not stock
            91' PLX MTX stock

Comment

Have the rest of your pics up yet Jesse?
              JDM'd MX-6 owner. MX6.com Moderator.
              Originally posted by Probesport
              That MX6 makes the others look like 80's econoboxes. Nice work

Comment

No I'm still editing the red eye, drunken auto flash FTL.

I got all of the first and second night I'm still doing the third night.
                PhotoPOC(tm)
                93' PGT not stock
                91' PLX MTX stock

Comment

awesome pics man. who's the classy intelligent individual who purchased the nectar of the gods, natty lite?
                  1993 Ford Probe GT - KLDE + N2O
                  228 whp 241 wtq - 2340 lb race weight
                  ATX - 13.44@105.1 MTX - 13.35@106.1

Comment

Originally posted by j-dogg
                    I got all of the first and second night I'm still doing the third night.
                    What about the cars?

Comment

I didn't take too many of the cars since I knew everyone else would get those, I mostly did the social events.
                      PhotoPOC(tm)
                      93' PGT not stock
                      91' PLX MTX stock

Comment

Caravan?

Comment

I have a shitload of video I have to go through but have not the time!
                          Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

The natty light would be mine and ryans (rdsrt4)

Comment

Working...
                            X