Dans klze?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dans klze?

Hey dan, I was wondering if you were selling the klze out of your gts. If so what would the price be installed in my car, I live in fresno, my engine still runs good has 170,000 on it but would like a klze, also you could keep my engine if you wanted. I can't pm you because of my new user id, Thanks

I still have it, but if I sell it I'd like to sell it as a RWD package, with the adapter plate and 6-speed transmission - I don't think it would work in your case since you're only interested in the engine and I'm not willing to sell it separately.

Also, I no longer have time to do installs as I'm working full time at the moment.
    90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
    93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
    97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
    90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

klze

what is your price for the rwd conversion dan.

Comment

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=rwd+conversion+probetalk
        1994 MX-6 LS ATX/MTX Swap
        What have I done to it? Stuff...
        What will be done to it next? More Stuff...
        Build Thread - http://www.mx6.com/forums/gallery/24...ld-thread.html

Comment

Dan, would you consider 1,400 for the engine installed, I can drop it off over a weekend or something. you keep your trans and my engine if wanted. I would really like for you to install because of your experience and the fact that it would pass ca smog.

Comment

Sorry, can't separate my package. And unfortunately, I don't have any weekend available until September for car work.
            90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
            93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
            97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
            90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

Working...
            X