X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[suspense]

what is it???

[/suspense]
    Red 95 PGT - The Wife's Car /// Blue 93 PGT-ZE /// Green 96 S10 - The Hauler

Comment

Originally posted by neonman
      You have been emailed with our announcement.

Thank You
      Todd and Misty Wilson
      PRO

What about the rest of us?

Comment

Are you leaving PT? As a vendor that is?
        Last edited by UnorthodoxCreat; January 10, 2005, 06:34 PM.
        Adam Kirkpatrick
        1994 Ford Probe GT-T - Built for me, by me, 265whp
        2010 Ford Fusion SEL - Wife's daily driver . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1997 Ford Explorer XLT 4x4 - Daily driver
        1997 Ford F-150 XLT 4x2 - Work truck, wrapped, on 20's . . . 2001 Ford Focus SE Wagon - Work car

Comment

Originally posted by UnorthodoxCreat
          Are you leaving PT? As a vendor that is?
          I don't see a link in the sig anymore, so it might be true.

Comment

Throw us a bone!!!
            Whats going on??

Comment

8 members viewing a News and Support thread lol

I hope they arent leaving but we know where to find them if they do.
              Adam Kirkpatrick
              2010 Ford Fusion SEL - Wife's daily driver . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1997 Ford Explorer XLT 4x4 - Daily driver
              1997 Ford F-150 XLT 4x2 - Work truck, wrapped, on 20's . . . 2001 Ford Focus SE Wagon - Work car

Comment

Hmm....it is very wierd that the link is out of the sig.....I'm hope your not leaving also...but I did notice when I looked the first time you were 41 and now your 42....happy birthday!
                Ryan
                My Old Cars
                I had a blast at probetalk thank you all for your help, what a great community.

Comment

the only thing i noticed different on their site is they are busy and not taking anymore orders on some kits for a while. and i see a 2.0 turbo header in the making other than that no signs of leaving which is good.

http://www.precisionracingonline.com/news.html

Comment

I think they might be leaving, check in the vendor products, under PRO rod something or other, closed post read the bottom of it.

Oh Noez!

Comment

Originally posted by superballs63
                      I think they might be leaving, check in the vendor products, under PRO rod something or other, closed post read the bottom of it.

Oh Noez!

Reason thread was closed:
                      please use the feedback rating system - per PRO/PMO request

what it says at the top of the page

Comment

not on my end...it says multiple violations. And at the bottom of the page is this from dmark
                        and todd, please contact me via e-mail, PM, or IM regarding your account.

Comment

i closed the thread because of the comments that were being made, not because of anything todd or misty were planning.

i mentioned what i did at the end because i needed to ask todd a question and nothing more.

please, DO NOT read more into something that what is actually there.

PMO/PRO is a valuable asset to the probe/mx-6 community and if there were to leave, that would be a sad blow, because i know they needed your support as much as PT does and they loved to be able to provide users with products that no one else was providing.
                          ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

I certainly hope they arent leaving PT and I dont believe they are going to stop making stuff for the Probe/MX-6.
                            Adam Kirkpatrick

Comment

well we need to guess something, this suspense is building....tonight is almost over

Comment

Major overhaul of the company?? Merger with another company?

Comment

Working...
                                X