No announcement yet.

November 08 cruise ( Midseas Mayhem 08)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still not seeing where to send money. the only link in the first post is the virtual tour one.
    2005 BMW r1200GS - fully dressed adv machine
    2006 Suzuki SV650 - naked squid machine

Comment

Originally posted by natecade1
      I'm still not seeing where to send money. the only link in the first post is the virtual tour one.

no link you have to call the 800 number in the first post under the group payments part...

For group Booking and to Make your Deposits please call Mike at 1-800-259-2408 ext. 82210 and reference Midseas Mayhem! Be sure to tell him which cabin typeyou want. (he will be out of the office until Tues the 27th so anytime after that)
      Last edited by Rob Richie; November 20, 2007, 05:18 PM.
      MMX Boxing Machine Champion 568
      I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow
      3 bulleyes in a row to Beat Sean 36-0 In cricket

Comment

I'm in on this one forsure + 1 friend most likely. Certainly a 4 or 5 day cruise would be much better than a 3 day cruise. As for time off I usually have to take a full week off anyways just because of drive time to and from, so that doesn't bother me either way. And to be shown around Miami for a couple days would be awesome 'cause I've always wanted to make a visit down there! I would also want to take the scuba outting and I already have my PADI licence.

Char
        MM 9 Best Modified and Most Pimped Out Probe, MM 10 Most Pimped Out Probe again!
        That's right I'm pipmin'

Comment

It's not a 3 day. 3 nights = 4 day.
          Stephen Wilds #303
          PhotoPOC
          BMW 328i
          BMW Z4

Comment

Oh ok that makes a lil' more sence... I've never been on a cruise before so I don't know how they work??

Char
            MM 9 Best Modified and Most Pimped Out Probe, MM 10 Most Pimped Out Probe again!
            That's right I'm pipmin'

Comment

Okay I know alot of you have your heart set on 3 days but I am seriously down for the 5 day western caribean cruise, I cant do the 3 day cruise mang to the Bahamas. Personally I would rather vacation for longer since it is a year away, but I understand that some people cant take off and stuff. I guess I will play it by ear until dec 9th of the deadline. Worse case scenerio is that I take a 5 day cruise in July solo with the wife then do this one.
              Last edited by CrimSon_ReD; November 20, 2007, 06:18 PM.
              Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

So Rob... I know this might be going out on a limb to ask or I should say "request" But would it be possible to reserve rooms that are next to one another for people that want the same types of rooms? Like if 5 of us want interior rooms, they will be next to each other? Or the oceanviews?

Preferably near the middle of the ship... less wave bobing goes on there..
                Steve-Paul_______________
                YuengPong 6 & 7 Champion
                Daily Driver:___04 Dodge SRT-4
                Hobby car:___96 Probe Se

Comment

Originally posted by Steves 96 PSE
                  So Rob... I know this might be going out on a limb to ask or I should say "request" But would it be possible to reserve rooms that are next to one another for people that want the same types of rooms? Like if 5 of us want interior rooms, they will be next to each other? Or the oceanviews?

Preferably near the middle of the ship... less wave bobing goes on there..

i dont think that would be a problem but that would be better directed at the rep from the company... his number is up in the first thread if you wish to ask that...
                  I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow

Comment

lol I thought you were the guy that was in cahoots with the agent... and somewhat cordinating this thing.. hence why I was asking -you- to ask the agent...
                    Steve-Paul_______________
                    YuengPong 6 & 7 Champion
                    Daily Driver:___04 Dodge SRT-4
                    Hobby car:___96 Probe Se

Comment

Originally posted by Steves 96 PSE
                      lol I thought you were the guy that was in cahoots with the agent... and somewhat cordinating this thing.. hence why I was asking -you- to ask the agent...

ok ill ask them tomorrow then....
                      I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow

Comment

Rob spoke to the wife, we are down anything so 3 or 5 days, so put me back on the list!!
                        Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

Originally posted by CrimSon_ReD
                          Rob spoke to the wife, we are down anything so 3 or 5 days, so put me back on the list!!

Glad to hear that...
                          I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow

Comment

Word!

Add another to the list.
                            Ross Evilsizor
                            92' Silver GL MTX 11/18/1991-8/3/2011
                            Major Meets: HH 2K5 2K6 2K7 2K8 2K9 2K10 BAMM 2K6 2K7 2K8 2K9 2K10 2K11 MM8 MM9 MMX PPMI Marriage Mayhem 2007 3M 08 Goat's Gettysburg 2010

Comment

I'm still spearheading a movement to the 5 day cruise.

Let me break down the "4" day cruise for y'all.

Day 1: Arrive at port, get on ship (usually noon-ish), get settled in room, set sail sometime late afternoon early evening.
                              Night 1: Party.
                              Day 2: Either on the water or on island
                              Night 2: Party.
                              Day 3: Water/Island
                              Night 3: Party (while the boat makes its way back to port.)
                              Day 4: Ship is back in port by time you wake up, usually eat breakfast and disembark noon-ish again.

Now, if people really can't swing an extra day for the cruise then I'll fold on this idea. A 4 day cruise would be most like previous MMs, arrival on Friday afternoon, departure on Monday morning. I think everyone who participated in Thursday this year can attest to how much nicer it was to wake up at MM on Friday morning. I just want everyone to realize that Day 1 and Day 4 of the cruise don't really count for much.
                              _™

Comment

Originally posted by QuadCam_GT
                                I'm still spearheading a movement to the 5 day cruise.

Let me break down the "4" day cruise for y'all.

Day 1: Arrive at port, get on ship (usually noon-ish), get settled in room, set sail sometime late afternoon early evening.
                                Night 1: Party.
                                Day 2: Either on the water or on island
                                Night 2: Party.
                                Day 3: Water/Island
                                Night 3: Party (while the boat makes its way back to port.)
                                Day 4: Ship is back in port by time you wake up, usually eat breakfast and disembark noon-ish again.

Now, if people really can't swing an extra day for the cruise then I'll fold on this idea. A 4 day cruise would be most like previous MMs, arrival on Friday afternoon, departure on Monday morning. I think everyone who participated in Thursday this year can attest to how much nicer it was to wake up at MM on Friday morning. I just want everyone to realize that Day 1 and Day 4 of the cruise don't really count for much.

take your 5 day movement else where
                                I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow

Comment

Working...
                                X