X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop yankin' my chain

Woman (50) kills would-be rapist

Herald Reporter
    A 22-YEAR-OLD Chiweshe man died instantly after a 50-year-old woman he attempted to rape overpowered him when she tugged at his genitals.

The two had met at Rwere Business Centre in Chief Makope’s area in Chiweshe on November 1.

The man, Wonder Kazingizi (22), had offered to accompany Erica Maramba who had just got off a bus on her way to a memorial service at Mahere homestead in Mudzamiri Village.

On the way, Kazingizi proposed love to Maramba but his proposal was turned down.

He allegedly started fondling Maramba in an attempt to be intimate with her.

She maintained her calm and pretended she was accepting the advances.

When Kazingizi had relaxed and thought he was having it his way, Maramba went for the most delicate part of his body.

The elderly woman suddenly grabbed Kazingizi’s genitals and started pulling them until he lost consciousness.

Maramba continued pulling until Kazingizi died on the spot.

She further assaulted him with a stone on the head and knees.

The woman reported the incident to police at Bare Police Station two days later.

Mashonaland Central provincial police spokesperson Inspector Dawson Mahonde said the incident occurred around 8.30pm last Friday.

"Kazingi’s body was recovered on Monday by his father and has since been taken to Howard Hospital for a post-mortem," Insp Mahonde said.

He said the man was on police wanted list in connection with several other rape cases committed in the area.
    86 Pontiac Fiero 2M6
    2001 Ford Focus ZX3
    1987 Dodge Daytona 2.2L Turbo
    1996 Yamaha YZF 600R
    2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L

Well now. That will certainly get the point across, now wouldn't it.

Being stabbed in the thigh by some hoochie doesn't seem so bad anymore.
    www.NogaroBlue.com
    -2001 Audi S4 biturbo
    -2004 Audi Allroad biturbo
    -2010 VW Routan-1995 Ford Ranger 4x4-
    -My Photos- -Nürburgring FAQ- -4 Ways To Dominate-

Comment

Originally posted by Shomegrown
      Well now. That will certainly get the point across, now wouldn't it.

Being stabbed in the thigh by some hoochie doesn't seem so bad anymore.
      No doubt.
      86 Pontiac Fiero 2M6
      2001 Ford Focus ZX3
      1987 Dodge Daytona 2.2L Turbo
      1996 Yamaha YZF 600R
      2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L

Comment

Every women should be taught exactly that defense mechanism.

Thomas
        96 PGT - Vroom vroom =||= 01 Honda Odyssey - Family and bicycle hauler =||= 08 Toyota Prius - Commuter =||= 08 Suzuki LS650 - Widow-maker
        11 Trek Madone 5.9 - Racer =||= 09 Pedal Force CX1 Dura Ace/FSA SLK - Crosser/Tourer/Long distance =||= 73 Schwinn Continental - Fixie =||= 09 Dahon Mu XL Sport - Commuter

Comment

a) Who names their kid "Wonder"?

b) Did being named "Wonder" drive him to try and rape an elderly woman?

c) Seems like that's a better method of defense than Bobby Knight recommended.
          The world is full of thieves. Honor, like chivalry, is dead.

Neither sheep nor shepherd.

Comment

Originally posted by bluehornet

b) Did being named "Wonder" drive him to try and rape an elderly woman?

It's probable. Ever see David Coleman's signature?
            www.NogaroBlue.com
            -2001 Audi S4 biturbo

Comment

Originally posted by Scummer
              Every women should be taught exactly that defense mechanism.

Thomas
              Except what she did wasn't self-defense after a point.

...until he lost consciousness.
              At which point he was no longer a threat, and she should have left immediately.

Maramba continued pulling until Kazingizi died on the spot.
              She further assaulted him with a stone on the head and knees.
              This is murder. Manslaughter. Not self-defense.

The woman reported the incident to police at Bare Police Station two days later.
              Some parts of the world don't treat women well even when they're the victims of attempted rape. If this is such a place, it's understandable that she'd avoid the police. If not, she likely avoided them because she knew what she did was wrong.
              Dan Dalessio '99 Miata 10AE #99 CS
              "Calling me unpatriotic does not make me so, for I love my country and despise its government, just as those patriots did in 1776." - Joe Bommarito
              ---------------------------------------------------------
              * Are you ready for The Quiz?

Comment

It's probable. Ever see David Coleman's signature?
                Aye.
                The world is full of thieves. Honor, like chivalry, is dead.

Neither sheep nor shepherd.

Comment

Originally posted by AutoX PGT

I give her the credit of being emotionally pumped. I think i would have done the same thing. If someone is about to rape you, you are emotionally in a pretty shitty state, so killing the rapist by pulling his balls is not manslaughter in my eyes.
                  Actually i know someone who was raped, and she didn't date any men for a long time (years) after it happened to her.

Thomas
                  96 PGT - Vroom vroom =||= 01 Honda Odyssey - Family and bicycle hauler =||= 08 Toyota Prius - Commuter =||= 08 Suzuki LS650 - Widow-maker
                  11 Trek Madone 5.9 - Racer =||= 09 Pedal Force CX1 Dura Ace/FSA SLK - Crosser/Tourer/Long distance =||= 73 Schwinn Continental - Fixie =||= 09 Dahon Mu XL Sport - Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Scummer

I give her the credit of being emotionally pumped. I think i would have done the same thing. If someone is about to rape you, you are emotionally in a pretty shitty state, so killing the rapist by pulling his balls is not manslaughter in my eyes.
                    Actually i know someone who was raped, and she didn't date any men for a long time (years) after it happened to her.

Thomas
                    Agreed. Raping a woman is so traumatically damaging...normal life becomes very very difficult from there on out. For some, it becomes hell on earth.

Most rape victims are set on a trajectory that will prove chaotic and make normal relationships damn near impossible. Without going into a psychological rant, suffice it to say that rape should be right up there with murder. There should be no tolerance.
                    www.NogaroBlue.com
                    -2001 Audi S4 biturbo

Comment

Originally posted by AutoX PGT

Except what she did wasn't self-defense after a point.

This is murder. Manslaughter. Not self-defense.
                      I'd call it performing a community service.
                      Huzzah!

Comment

Hmm. I ought to write this down. :pull really hard on genitals:

Comment

There should be no tolerance.
                          :x
                          93 GT parts car
                          94 GT in progress (I finally got one with a black interior!)

Comment

I have a friend who's a fight instructor, teaches women's self-defense classes and I don't mean that self-empowerment bullshit that the rape crisis centres spread like a bad venereal disease. It is interesting that he discovered that which he felt he needed to teach women after serving in a number of African hot spots and witnissing first hand what brutal, savage men will do to women and children and even other men in times of conflict.

I also find it odd that a guy would keel over from getting his scrotum tugged on. Faint, sure, but die?
                            Huzzah!

Comment

Originally posted by BCFidler

I'd call it performing a community service.
                              Murder and community service aren't necessarily mutually exclusive.

There should be no tolerance.
                              Rape is a terrible thing, but so is murder.
                              Attempted rape is terrible too, but should the penalty for attempted rape be death without a trial?

I am strongly, strongly in favor of individuals taking responsibility for their own defense, and not relying on someone else to come to their aid. I endorse the use of lethal force when the victim is in imminent danger. Absolutely.

After the attempted rapist piece of shit passed out and was no longer a threat, her life was no longer in danger. Lethal force is no longer allowed at that time.

A person who kills a defenseless person is a murderer.

That's exactly what manslaughter is! "The unlawful killing of a man upon a sudden excitement of anger." It's when you're so emotionally overcome that your emotions take over. Textbook case is when a man finds his wife in bed with another man, and he kills one or the other or both of them, right there on the spot.
                              Dan Dalessio '99 Miata 10AE #99 CS
                              "Calling me unpatriotic does not make me so, for I love my country and despise its government, just as those patriots did in 1776." - Joe Bommarito
                              * Are you ready for The Quiz?

Comment

Working...
                              X