how exactly do i buy the ecu chip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how exactly do i buy the ecu chip

i need to know the steps because i never bought n e thing online so please give me steps thanks.

automatic or standard
    ebay + paypal = happy car
    89 probe gl, 89 probe lx,
    http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701275843 she will live again
    and any other pos my friends own that ends up in my garage some how with a 6 pack of bud

Comment

Do you want a cheap up grade or do you have the money to get it done right the first time??

1.Look into companys that will chip it for you, and find the place that sounds the best.
      2.Ship them your ecu.
      3.Wait for the to send it back to you and re-install.

Over all your looking at spending from $300.00 to $600.00 in the end but trust me its way better to spend the money and get it done right.

Comment

the cheap way because im not rich nor have a job

Comment

If your looking to do it cheap then ebay is your best bet but your still going to need some soldering skills to put it in the right way. and the problem with ebay is the fact that unless you realy know what part # or chip you need you never know what you gona get. But go with a cheap ebay chip and when you get it in let me know how it works. I may have get daring and try it too lol.

Very good topic

Comment

i wanna buy the probinator chip but dont know how to get it.

Comment

Originally posted by gomez
              i wanna buy the probinator chip but dont know how to get it.
              he's a member /vendor here just pm him.....1stprobinator?? i think he goes by
              '90 White PGT, lots of upgrades, wonderful car, as pretty as it is fast

https://www.facebook.com/jdaveets/me...2105216&type=3

Comment

you prolly wanna take it to a proffessional shop to have it done right.

Comment

thats wut im gonna do but i need to get a hold of him like on the phone or my email.

Comment

search injecttech, thats the site where i got mine.. i hope im not breaking rules by posting just the company name, i think thats what im supposed to do.
                    1989 Probe GT - H.D. CAI to K&N cone filter, 2.25" Catback to Magnaflow, PRD 8mm Wires, V-Powers, Zombie Chip, more to come...

http://www.cardomain.com/id/tenaciousz425

Comment

I Got Mine On Ebay And It Works Fine

Comment

wich one did u buy tho and wut is it called on ebay like wut do i type in?

Comment

wich one did u buy tho and wut is it called on ebay like wut do i type in?

do waste your time with ebay, just pm 1st probinator. and send him your ecu and he will install it for you for small fee.also he had a great service and good price.
                          Everything in my signature and all that I post in the kills stories forum is BULLSHIT

Comment

how do i pm him

Comment

how do i pm him
                              Private message via this forum! PM=Private Message
                              95 24v Electric Blue

UKPOC.CO.UK - UK Probe Owners Club

Comment

Working...
                              X