No announcement yet.

2010 Colt Cam Bulk Buy V6 2.5L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^send them an email and see whats going on. They did group pricing a couple weeks ago that I managed to get in on. Basically, it just needs more than 3-5 people wanting them at the same time.
    Daily - 1992 MX6 -- White, KLZE/DE IM, Koni Adjustables, full leather interior, CAI, 16x8 BBS RS, I/H/E
    Race -1992 MX6 -- White, KLZE, Colt 218 cams, Gutted/Ported/Polished DE IM, MFactory LSD, interprep springs, 9lb flywheel, I/H/E, sway bars, strut bars, JSPEC heads/fogs, Selex coilovers. Coming: MSIIv3

Comment

• I'm super interested in a set of NA or turbo grinds...
      '93 1.8L BP MX3 - black - RIP
      '93 2.5L ZE MX3 GS - black - RIP
      '92 2.5L DE MX3 - Red - RIP
      '99 M3 - Stock
      '03 EJ20K swap Forester (Xti)

Comment

• Count me in for interest, if its confirmed and set a couple months down the line from being confirmed I can probably scrape together enough funds to make it happen this time.

Jason is dead on btw, even if folks dynoed and posted it would mean next to nothing for the rest of us. In the case of small block chevies and LSX motors even hondas there are so many people doing such mods that there are enough building the same setup for there to be an accepted "gain" for a given part.

One variable that Im interested in is the growing popularity of the MAF swap compared to last years BB, I feel (with no experience to back me up whatso ever) that the MAF cars will respond much better throughout regardless of the cam selected and also that they will allow the streetability of more agressive profiles. A basic AFC would probably be a good thing also even N/A.
        Last edited by ls-6; May 25, 2011, 06:10 AM.

Comment

• Would cams like the Tri-Flows require aftermarket tuning or would a KLZE (or chipped KLDE) ECU be able to gain anything from them?
          Im trying to figure out how far i can take it without having to get a new computer setup.
          Last edited by Zepticon; May 25, 2011, 01:45 PM.
          Mazda 626 GT - 2.5 V6 - KL31
          Mazda RX-7 FD - EU spec

Comment

• I am running turbo tri-flows on OEM ECU... while it runs nice and idles perfectly.... I run LEAN with dyno results to prove it. So in short..... yes you would gain the most benefits from tuning after any of the cams.

Comment

• ^awesome thanks for that. Means I should be able to get the car running with 218's and ZE ecu before I squirt it.
              Daily - 1992 MX6 -- White, KLZE/DE IM, Koni Adjustables, full leather interior, CAI, 16x8 BBS RS, I/H/E
              Race -1992 MX6 -- White, KLZE, Colt 218 cams, Gutted/Ported/Polished DE IM, MFactory LSD, interprep springs, 9lb flywheel, I/H/E, sway bars, strut bars, JSPEC heads/fogs, Selex coilovers. Coming: MSIIv3

Comment

• mail has been on strike all over canada off and on. BC as well.. things are taking a long time around here right now. Just so you know.
                Daily : http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/b...type/mycar.jpg

Fun: http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/b...e/DSC05527.jpg

Comment

Working...
                X