Brand new Euro tails for $60

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand new Euro tails for $60

Wasn't quite sure where to put this info. But I've been looking for some black outlined 95 style tails with the amber on them. Euro style basically with the one reverse light. In the past, I know these were somewhat of a rare find and I've seen them sell on here for upwards of $175-$200 for a nice used set.

So I went to eBay with not much hope. Come to find out there is a company selling individual BRAND NEW euro tails for $25 OBO + $15 shipping. This seemed a little too good to be true, but I couldn't pass up the chance that it wasn't. On a whim I offered $10 for each and the seller declined. I then offered $15 and the seller accepted! So I paid $15 per taillight (again, they aren't sold as a set) and $15 for shipping. So in total I spent $60, thinking that if indeed it was too good to be true, 60 bucks won't kill me.

3 days go by and today they arrived. I was amazed at the attention to detail the seller gave when packaging the lights. They came in one box and it literally took me 10 minutes to unwrap one of them. Which is a good thing. When I finally got them unwrapped, I was pumped to see that they are exactly as advertised. Brand spankin new in absolutely MINT condition. So stoked.

Apparently these were part of a surplus and the seller still has 5 more sets available. Search for " jgmidwestauto1652 Ford Probe" and it will take you directly to where you need to be. Maybe no one is interested in these anymore, but if you are I guarantee you won't find them for this price, much less brand new. I couldn't be happier.
Working...
X