No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday QuadCam GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Squid, I just noticed you hit the big 4-0. Congratulations! My late dad used to say "life begins at 40" and thinking back on when I crossed that milestone, it was true.
    2015 Dodge Charger SXT Rallye, JAZZZND , 40K
    JAZZZIN 1994 PGT, MTX, Black/Gray leather, 200K, KLZE, Magnaflow catback SOLD to Dan [Sac]
    JAZZZN8 (2008 Mazda RX-8 GT), JAZZZN6 (2013 and 2010 Mazda 6 s GTs), first BAPOC Prez James Creasy's JAZZZN2 (1994 PGT), the infamous GRPJUCE (1994 PGT) all sold
    born in MA, grew up in MI, live in CA, just kept moving west

Comment

Wow, a day late but Happy birthday man! Are you the oldest on PT?

Comment

He isn't, not by a LOOOONNNNG shot.
        JAZZZIN 1994 PGT, MTX, Black/Gray leather, 200K, KLZE, Magnaflow catback SOLD to Dan [Sac]
        JAZZZN8 (2008 Mazda RX-8 GT), JAZZZN6 (2013 and 2010 Mazda 6 s GTs), first BAPOC Prez James Creasy's JAZZZN2 (1994 PGT), the infamous GRPJUCE (1994 PGT) all sold

Comment

Nope...I'm not the oldest....and I don't feel 40 either.
          '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
          '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
          '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

I'm glad to see this thread has bounced back onto the first page of the lounge. Its funny to look back at the old names... see who is still around and who has moved on. Thanks for the birthday wishes. The same to everyone else who shares the day.
            _™

Comment

Happy Birthday Y'all!
              Sandon Lettieri
              1993 Probe GT - KLZE & Stuff - 172whp / 161wtq - 146k
              2013 Focus ST - Stock & Stuff - 251whp / 290wtq - 142k

Comment

Happy New Year!!!!! Errrr. Dang it, we're another year older.

So, if you already have sports cars, what do you get yourself for the midlife crisis?
                '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
                '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
                '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

Happy birfday. Nice to see such an old thread still going.
                  2001 Grand Prix GT - Top Swap Ported and polished heads, 1.9 rocker arms, ls6 springs and retainers, 180* thermostat, ZZP 1.0 pcm, intake/exhaust, Aeroforce scan gauge
                  1993 Ford Probe GT -Maf Conversion, Nitrous, Pretty much every bolt on other than cams
                  2010 Toyota Corolla S -Slower than Dales car

Where's Cameron? He's in the truck section trying to suck the ball off a trailer hitch.

Comment

All these years later and Underscore STILL isn't 30??? Happy bday folks!
                    Greg Martin
                    2009 BMW 328i
                    2017 BMW X3
                    1990 Probe LX

Comment

Wow, a thread full of all the players I remember from back in the day! Happy Birthday!
                      - Vic
                      - 2016 Citroen Cactus ("It's quirky!")

Comment

Happy birthday Mike! Missed seeing the Florida gang this year.
                        Jonathan Seifert
                        93 PGT, 1st AAS kit in the east, alot more mods than most, Robin's egg blue custom paint.(SOLD)
                        05 Jeep Grand Cherokee
                        11 Toyota Rav4
                        NPA!

Comment

joyous spawnday

Comment

Happy Birthday!
                            1996 Boysenberry Probe GT MTXtreme
                            2014 Fusion SE MTXtreme
                            2005 Mountaineer Premier

Comment

Happy Birthday FL Mike and everyone else! It is good to see there are still a lot of the old balls on here (and Mike will be OB next year).

Comment

I checked this early on my birthday and then forgot to come back... As always, thanks for the well wishes. More than a decade later and I still read PT pretty regularly.
                                _™

Comment

Working...
                                X