No announcement yet.

Old Timers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess with all the new cars and technology people have moved on to bigger and better things.

parts. NAPA doesn't have much in the way of bushings for the 2g Probe.

if you can't fix the suspension, the car doesn't handle. so ... what's the point?

i realize it's kind of a chicken and egg thing and the unibody Probe is very difficult to recover from a major wreck or rust damage. but if you can't get parts, that's a kill shot.

NAPA does still have the front LCA assemblies. that doesn't do anything for the steering rack, though.

Comment

• Just checking it. Can't believe I joined this forum 18 years ago this month.

Still miss these cars, but rarely see any on the road anymore.
      Member # 258
      '93PGT - SOLD(twice) '92PGT - parted, '90 MX-6 GT - SOLD
      '14 F-150 Ecoboost SuperCrew 4x4

Comment

• Still have my 93 GT that I bought in '99. Getting the body prepped for fresh paint soon!
        Dale representin' old skool SCProbes
        93 GT - 19 years and counting
        16 Versa - Ugly but practical grocery getter

Comment

• A long time ago...

Hello everyone, hard to believe all this time has gone by. Still have my 93 PGT MTX it has been sitting for many years now. And tonight I found myself on one of those jdm engine websites looking for a ZE to drop in it.
          Last edited by Kenny; March 3, 2018, 11:09 PM. Reason: mistake

Comment

• Hi. arin:
            Stephen Wilds #303
            PhotoPOC
            BMW 328i
            BMW Z4

Comment

• im still here, i cruise through the boards 1-2 times per weeks still. i miss seeing awesome builds and good for sale threads! i dont consider myself one of the OG's, but ive had my probe 13 years and still do and i owe this board so much for info and help!! Glad to see it still kicking!
              1994 pgt-grey, slammed, static, boosted and always brokenhttp://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701291478
              2003 SAAB 9-3 aero - red, slammedl, static, 3piece ADV.1 wheels...the daily

Comment

• I need to wrench on the PGT to get her ready for AFN
                Sandon Lettieri
                1993 Probe GT - KLZE & Stuff - 172whp / 161wtq - 146k
                2013 Focus ST - Stock & Stuff - 251whp / 290wtq - 142k

Comment

• Originally posted by dmark101 View Post
                  with that said, it's actually a shame that more people here don't participate on our facebook page.
                  That...that's a thing??

EDIT: I am a member >_>
                  I used to have a sig :'(

Comment

• Im pretty old. I've seen this site thrive and slowly die. Still check out thing every once and awhile . Need to pull probe out of storage and get it back up and going agian.
                    Couple of probes, couple of projects

Comment

• I guess a qualify for being a senior member. Still got both my ride though
                      1993 PGT 342K Miles - Sold
                      1996 PSE 321K Miles
                      http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701317615
                      Proud Owner of 2 Senior Probes Here on PT!!!

Comment

• ^ well if you qualify i guess i do too, time to post in here!
                        Supercharged - 94' PGT: ZE, MS2, W/M Injection, weight reduced, manual steering because weekend race car! mods and pics thread
                        Turbocharged - 06' WRX: 3" exh, ECUTEK ROM, MRT intercooler, VF34 pic
                        Nitrous Oxide - 79' Yamaha QT50 'Yamahopper' 70cc, MLM pipe, VM18 carb, dual stage reeds etc. pic

Comment

• It stinks like sex in here.
                          Ross Evilsizor
                          92' Silver GL MTX 11/18/1991-8/3/2011
                          Major Meets: HH 2K5 2K6 2K7 2K8 2K9 2K10 BAMM 2K6 2K7 2K8 2K9 2K10 2K11 MM8 MM9 MMX PPMI Marriage Mayhem 2007 3M 08 Goat's Gettysburg 2010

Comment

• Someone said sex?

Can't believe this place is still tickin!
                            Daily slut: 02 WRX: stage too this and that.. 255awhp/265awtq... Old numbers.. New Hybrid 257 is alive and strong!
                            Toy: 95 Camero: LS3. T56. 9". and a little NAAAAWWWS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evil Probe View Post
                              It stinks like sex in here.

And Ben Gay and Metamucil.
                              Pat
                              Dude. I'm old. Give me a break.

Comment

• I"m 56 now. I guess I'm old....er then most or some of you. Had major back issues and had to sell Eleanor BUT, now my youngest wants to move back since her mom is going to Florida, and she just got her permit. Soooooo - Looking for a Probe GT !

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information