Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ScottD961
    replied
    I"m 56 now. I guess I'm old....er then most or some of you. Had major back issues and had to sell Eleanor BUT, now my youngest wants to move back since her mom is going to Florida, and she just got her permit. Soooooo - Looking for a Probe GT !

Leave a comment:

• Pat_SOPOC
    replied
    Originally posted by Evil Probe View Post
    It stinks like sex in here.

And Ben Gay and Metamucil.

Leave a comment:

• sk8phreak88
    replied
    Someone said sex?

Can't believe this place is still tickin!

Leave a comment:

• Evil Probe
    replied
    It stinks like sex in here.

Leave a comment:

• stoker100
    replied
    ^ well if you qualify i guess i do too, time to post in here!

Leave a comment:

• Ryan96se
    replied
    I guess a qualify for being a senior member. Still got both my ride though

Leave a comment:

• dav
    replied
    Im pretty old. I've seen this site thrive and slowly die. Still check out thing every once and awhile . Need to pull probe out of storage and get it back up and going agian.

Leave a comment:

• Smuffy
    replied
    Originally posted by dmark101 View Post
    with that said, it's actually a shame that more people here don't participate on our facebook page.
    That...that's a thing??

EDIT: I am a member >_>

Leave a comment:

• pgt4speed
    replied
    I need to wrench on the PGT to get her ready for AFN

Leave a comment:

• 94pgt94
    replied
    im still here, i cruise through the boards 1-2 times per weeks still. i miss seeing awesome builds and good for sale threads! i dont consider myself one of the OG's, but ive had my probe 13 years and still do and i owe this board so much for info and help!! Glad to see it still kicking!

Leave a comment:

• supergoat
    replied
    Hi. arin:

Leave a comment:

• Kenny
    replied
    A long time ago...

Hello everyone, hard to believe all this time has gone by. Still have my 93 PGT MTX it has been sitting for many years now. And tonight I found myself on one of those jdm engine websites looking for a ZE to drop in it.
    Last edited by Kenny; March 3, 2018, 11:09 PM. Reason: mistake

Leave a comment:

• smurphsprobe
    replied
    Still have my 93 GT that I bought in '99. Getting the body prepped for fresh paint soon!

Leave a comment:

• thecause17
    replied
    Just checking it. Can't believe I joined this forum 18 years ago this month.

Still miss these cars, but rarely see any on the road anymore.

Leave a comment:

• bob k. mando
    replied
    Guess with all the new cars and technology people have moved on to bigger and better things.

parts. NAPA doesn't have much in the way of bushings for the 2g Probe.

if you can't fix the suspension, the car doesn't handle. so ... what's the point?

i realize it's kind of a chicken and egg thing and the unibody Probe is very difficult to recover from a major wreck or rust damage. but if you can't get parts, that's a kill shot.

NAPA does still have the front LCA assemblies. that doesn't do anything for the steering rack, though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information