Clear All

• Rayman
    replied
    still here

Leave a comment:

• dmark101
    replied
    Originally posted by ProbeGT-Rv2.0 View Post
    I'm back, but my username didn't exist anymore, so I had to make a new one.
    if it's ProbeGT-R, it's still there.

Leave a comment:

• ProbeGT-Rv2.0
    replied
    I'm back, but my username didn't exist anymore, so I had to make a new one.

Leave a comment:

• Smuffy
    replied
    It's back! I never thought I'd see the day!!

Leave a comment:

• Domino81
    replied
    I guess I’m pretty old too. I mean... look at that post count. LOL

Leave a comment:

• FelipeT
    replied
    Wow! This is not a thread notification I ever expected to get again. Someday, I'll even finish the "restoration" on my PGT.
    (Does it count as a restoration when the car is only 25 years old?)

Leave a comment:

• RamAirPGT
    replied
    My son and I rebuilt my 93 PGT. Now he drives it as his daily, and I am jealous.

Leave a comment:

• WhiteDart
    replied
    Still here and still rocking the same probe Ive had for 17 years!

Leave a comment:

• leviathon713
    replied
    It's crazy to see how many members have come back in such a short time.

Leave a comment:

• MIHELA
    replied
    Been a while since I've been on. Probe has been gone for over 3 years now, can't say I miss it at this point, it had aged so badly. Someone at my work spotted it for sale again on CL about 1.5 years ago and it was ROUGH.

Leave a comment:

• SPLXTREM
    replied
    Old timer here. Been a minute since I've logged in. Sad to see the forum slow so much. I learned a lot here. I parted with my first Probe the '94 PSE. Even though it's pretty much totaled due to front end damage and golfball sized hail damage, I can't seem to part with my boosted '95 PGT (2nd Probe of the 6 I've owned). Just scored a '94 Coral Mist for $200. Just has crappy paint finish and a bad fuel pump. Will probably use it to get the boosted PGT put back together.

Leave a comment:

• RamAirPGT
    replied
    Nice to reminisce. In the Process of rebuilding my '93 GT (again) but this time for my son. Getting ready to pass the torch of Probe love on to the next generation.

Leave a comment:

• 2ndgengt
    replied
    Hey everyone! Nice to see a lot of familiar names on the board. Glad to see a thread like this. This is the first time I have been on here for a long time and this is a great way to say hello to anyone that was around during the time I was. I still have my 94, still starts up and runs well. After a few body damage instances I parked her and bought a 97 Tacoma and have been driving that as my DD. The probe is still garage parked but collecting dust unfortunately. I have been slowly getting the bug to start in on it and regain the desire that I once had for it. I know as soon as I start, it should come right back. That is actually the reason I logged on today. Figured this is and always will be the best place for knowledge and friends in the Probe community.

Leave a comment:

• jason231
    replied
    Originally posted by mac1 View Post
    ^^ what do your 1 post every 2 year average consist of. Lol
    Life changing stuff.

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

I'm pretty sure I had an account before 2001 though, I just can't think of the username..

Leave a comment:

• mac1
    replied
    ^^ what do your 1 post every 2 year average consist of. Lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X