• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pat_SOPOC View Post
    And Ben Gay and Metamucil.

Old balls POC!
    Ross Evilsizor
    92' Silver GL MTX 11/18/1991-8/3/2011
    Major Meets: HH 2K5 2K6 2K7 2K8 2K9 2K10 BAMM 2K6 2K7 2K8 2K9 2K10 2K11 MM8 MM9 MMX PPMI Marriage Mayhem 2007 3M 08 Goat's Gettysburg 2010

Comment

• I just stumbled back here to remember the good old days. Its been years since I have visited PT
      please update your email address

Comment

• Wish I still had my zemx3...

Comment

• Hi. I heard an Audi RS3 today and it sounded almost as sexy as my 96GT. Figured I would pop in and reminisce.

TARMAC BLACK 2006 EVOLUTION 9 SPECIAL EDITION 430WHP

JJM CUSTOM TUNE /// ETS FMIC /// HKS TBE EXHAUST /// BBK TURBO /// OHLINS COILOVERS /// FIC 1100 INJECTORS

www.BOOSTEDFILMS.com

MY CAR DOMAIN

Comment

• I’m old. Been here since 2001 I guess.
            '95 Electric Blue PGT. Mostly stock

Comment

• ^^ what do your 1 post every 2 year average consist of. Lol
              1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
              1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
              2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
              2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
              1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

• Originally posted by mac1 View Post
                ^^ what do your 1 post every 2 year average consist of. Lol
                Life changing stuff.

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

I'm pretty sure I had an account before 2001 though, I just can't think of the username..
                '95 Electric Blue PGT. Mostly stock

Comment

• Hey everyone! Nice to see a lot of familiar names on the board. Glad to see a thread like this. This is the first time I have been on here for a long time and this is a great way to say hello to anyone that was around during the time I was. I still have my 94, still starts up and runs well. After a few body damage instances I parked her and bought a 97 Tacoma and have been driving that as my DD. The probe is still garage parked but collecting dust unfortunately. I have been slowly getting the bug to start in on it and regain the desire that I once had for it. I know as soon as I start, it should come right back. That is actually the reason I logged on today. Figured this is and always will be the best place for knowledge and friends in the Probe community.
                  Rio Red 94 PGT mtx
                  Mods - ZE, Probinator chip, Bomz cai, 2.5 Borla catback, 2.5 custom tp, ACT, Fidanza, ss line, ssac headers, poly inserts, Intrax, illuminas, cusco camber plates

Comment

• Nice to reminisce. In the Process of rebuilding my '93 GT (again) but this time for my son. Getting ready to pass the torch of Probe love on to the next generation.

Comment

• Old timer here. Been a minute since I've logged in. Sad to see the forum slow so much. I learned a lot here. I parted with my first Probe the '94 PSE. Even though it's pretty much totaled due to front end damage and golfball sized hail damage, I can't seem to part with my boosted '95 PGT (2nd Probe of the 6 I've owned). Just scored a '94 Coral Mist for $200. Just has crappy paint finish and a bad fuel pump. Will probably use it to get the boosted PGT put back together.
                      SoDak Probes President, Founding member of Team Legion Of Boom
                      My '94 PSE & '95 PGT

Comment

• Been a while since I've been on. Probe has been gone for over 3 years now, can't say I miss it at this point, it had aged so badly. Someone at my work spotted it for sale again on CL about 1.5 years ago and it was ROUGH.
                        1997 Ford Probe GTS "Optimus Probe" - SOLD - 2005 Impreza RS Wagon "Silverstreak" - 2006 Pontiac Solstice "Jazz" - 2017 Camaro turbo "BEEFOUR" - Cadillac 500 powered 1995 K1500 "Steve"

Comment

• It's crazy to see how many members have come back in such a short time.
                          93 GT parts car
                          94 GT in progress (I finally got one with a black interior!)

Comment

• Still here and still rocking the same probe Ive had for 17 years!
                            Jim K.
                            :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

• My son and I rebuilt my 93 PGT. Now he drives it as his daily, and I am jealous.

Comment

• Wow! This is not a thread notification I ever expected to get again. Someday, I'll even finish the "restoration" on my PGT.
                                (Does it count as a restoration when the car is only 25 years old?)
                                If you had a 409 engine, ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Felipe I Torrejon
                                And you dropped it into a Formula Firebird, ~~~~~~~ '95 Rio Red A-PGT
                                Would you have a Formula 409? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Perpetually Stock

Comment

Working...
                                X