X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess I’m pretty old too. I mean... look at that post count. LOL
    Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• It's back! I never thought I'd see the day!!
      I used to have a sig :'(

Comment

• I'm back, but my username didn't exist anymore, so I had to make a new one.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProbeGT-Rv2.0 View Post
          I'm back, but my username didn't exist anymore, so I had to make a new one.
          if it's ProbeGT-R, it's still there.
          ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

• still here
            NCPOC > BAPOC > SCPOC > FlaPOC > MIPOC

Comment

• Checking in for work sirs!!

we need GIFs and shit now Dmark. Lol
              Some people are living life and some people are just living.

Comment

• whoa... i used to be one of the top posters. Damon and ray making me look like a newb
                -Chris C.
                Cadillac ATS 3.6L AWD

Comment

• Haven’t seen a random 2G Probe on the road in years but im
                  still kicking. Thanks to Damon for keeping the lights on.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlimmGT View Post
                    Haven’t seen a random 2G Probe on the road in years but im
                    still kicking. Thanks to Damon for keeping the lights on.
                    My son drives a '95 daily.
                    Registered Probetalk Member #392.
                    Co-founder of ALPOC. Formerly had '93 Rio Red GT, PRD STS-99, Bosch H4 lamps, Borla, Pilot 1055-c driving lamps. IT'S CRUNCHY!
                    '93 Teal PGT. '94 black PSE. '91 PLX, 300k+ miles.

Comment

• Originally posted by BarryG View Post

My son drives a '95 daily.
                      Not saying they don’t exist just none that I have seen on the roads, Not counting a couple of the members on here.

Comment

• PT Mom is finally back! BarryG suggested I get on the Facebook group which I did, and Damon/dmark101 fixed my PT login so I'm now good to go! Glad to see everyone on here, as well as on the Facebook group!
                        2015 Dodge Charger SXT Rallye, JAZZZND , 40K
                        JAZZZIN 1994 PGT, MTX, Black/Gray leather, 200K, KLZE, Magnaflow catback SOLD to Dan [Sac]
                        JAZZZN8 (2008 Mazda RX-8 GT), JAZZZN6 (2013 and 2010 Mazda 6 s GTs), first BAPOC Prez James Creasy's JAZZZN2 (1994 PGT), the infamous GRPJUCE (1994 PGT) all sold
                        born in MA, grew up in MI, live in CA, just kept moving west

Comment

• welcome back
                          '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
                          '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
                          '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

• How’s it going fellow Old Probers!! Glad the board still here!! Glad to see some of the original’s are still here!! Hope you all are doing well!! I was already old when I joined...jaja Now I am super Old!!
                            Last edited by madman; January 26, 2021, 07:09 AM.
                            92 MX6 GT

1st Gens are like the lyrics of Crazy Bi$%H "You F#@% so good I'm on top of it!" Thats why we keep comming back for more!!

Comment

• so happy its back! I felt lost for the last year!
                              1994 pgt-grey, slammed, static, boosted and always brokenhttp://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701291478
                              2003 SAAB 9-3 aero - red, slammedl, static, 3piece ADV.1 wheels...the daily

Comment

• Nice to see this place is still here. Its been forever...
                                Red 96 GT - KLZE - Hotshot headers - 17inch Konig Villains - GReddy Exhaust - CAI - Speedhut Indiglo's - Eibach coils - MX-3 flywheel - Unorthodox Underdrive Pully - Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge - Outlaw Thermo Insulators

Comment

Working...
                                X