Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Briguys96PGT
    replied
    Hello from a fellow previous Probe owner 20 years ago! Went and looked back at some of the users I interacted with. Wish some of the various images I uploaded would display but man it has been a long time.

Leave a comment:

• PROBEN AINT EZ
    replied
    It is good to see the site is still around. I still have my Probe, but it needs to be revived. Sitting outside is not good for it. I think I need to let it go, but it has to go to someone who loves these cars.

Leave a comment:

• Maddening
    replied
    Not too sure why I decided to login today... but cool to see this thread right on top!

Leave a comment:

• 93MX6er
    replied
    wow, I may be lost, what am I doing here?

Leave a comment:

• soufkackicustom
    replied
    Who are these people.... and what is this forum?

it’s been along time

Leave a comment:

• Mike Baxter
    replied
    Decided to stop in and check and look what I find
    I miss the good ole days and cherish all the fun we had and the family we had become. NEPO for Life

Leave a comment:

• spada
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff_Jeske View Post
    PT Family it's great to see the site return! Now we need to get a Myrtle Madness lined up ha ha.

Also....
    IDK about you all .... but I really enjoy watching the street outlaws Bird Brothers! I wonder if they were on PT back in the day?
    I kinda need a test pipe for my new to me 93 PGT. Where should I send my $55? I assume the same paypal?

Leave a comment:

• Jeff_Jeske
    replied
    PT Family it's great to see the site return! Now we need to get a Myrtle Madness lined up ha ha.

Also....
    IDK about you all .... but I really enjoy watching the street outlaws Bird Brothers! I wonder if they were on PT back in the day?

Leave a comment:

• Omaha95PGT
    replied
    I saw PT was up a couple weeks ago then down again a few days ago. Good to see it back again.

I have to resurrect the PGT, so much deferred maintenance
    Last edited by Omaha95PGT; April 9, 2021, 05:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Probesport
    replied
    I have no idea why i decided to check this today.

Leave a comment:

• spada
    replied
    Originally posted by supergoat View Post
    Probetalk is what you use the internet fo', head to the Probe Lounge and make your first post.
    if you put it somewhere else....will it get closed?

Leave a comment:

• supergoat
    replied
    Probetalk is what you use the internet fo', head to the Probe Lounge and make your first post.

Leave a comment:

• GTTRacing91PGT
    replied
    Wow, didn't realize this was back up. Guess I'll have to keep tabs again!

Leave a comment:

• makhan
    replied
    I'm back...toying with the idea of a probe/mx6 EV conversion.

Leave a comment:

• aroy_dii
    replied
    Wow, I can finally re-read some of the legendary how to KLZE threads! It's only been about like 13 years, but I think I'm that much closer to do a KLZE swap. Although i'm gonna have to first pay to fix some water damage from snowmageddon (in Houston).

Thanks to everyone who rezzed this epic resource website for this car (Probe/MX6)!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information