No announcement yet.

The Official Pigeon Forge Meet Thread!!1!!111

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So when is this showdown gonna take place?
    1996 PGT-T...SOLD
    N20 is like a beautiful women with an STD: you wanna hit it but your afraid of the consequences.

Comment

First or second weekend of November, who's in?
      PhotoPOC(tm)
      MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
      93' PGT not stock
      91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

I guess it got called off?
        1996 PGT-T...SOLD
        N20 is like a beautiful women with an STD: you wanna hit it but your afraid of the consequences.

Comment

put me down for a maybe dont know if ill be able to make it out there but sounds like its going to be alot of fun!

wait what if MM is coming back next year around that time jesse?
          My '97 GTS in its prime
          New GTS Stripped and gutted rebuild from ground up.
          2000 Explorer XLS 2 inch lift 32 inch BFG's My Wifes Daily

Comment

I suppose we could make Pigeon Forge a summer meet possibly.
            PhotoPOC(tm)
            93' PGT not stock
            91' PLX MTX stock

Comment

Okay fools second week of November Pigeon Forge: The Night After

Let's do this shit

It'll be fall, and most likely cool out. Fall in Cades Cove = awesome pics.

My car is ready.
              PhotoPOC(tm)
              93' PGT not stock
              91' PLX MTX stock

Comment

What exactly is "The Night After" supposed to mean? The night after what?
                Ross Evilsizor
                92' Silver GL MTX 11/18/1991-8/3/2011
                Major Meets: HH 2K5 2K6 2K7 2K8 2K9 2K10 BAMM 2K6 2K7 2K8 2K9 2K10 2K11 MM8 MM9 MMX PPMI Marriage Mayhem 2007 3M 08 Goat's Gettysburg 2010

Comment

That was the original name we had decided upon after Myrtle.

I don't know of the exact origin of "The Night After" but it was mentioned when a plan for a Myrtle-esqe meet was initially discussed.
                  PhotoPOC(tm)
                  93' PGT not stock
                  91' PLX MTX stock

Comment

Okay, now that I have gotten a lot of pressing things out of the way so I can have more free time, and I would like to try to get this moving again. Im assuming were still aiming for the second weekend in Nov. Keep that it could be a bit on the chilly side then, especially with the elevation and the evening hours. 60s are the avg highs and 30s is the lows.

Lets refresh the ideas here a little bit and try to get some sort of rough schedule going.
                    Jim K.
                    :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

• Originally posted by j-dogg View Post
                      You can bet I'll be carving up the Dragon
                      318 curves, 11 miles

Comment

• wow i didn't even know ppl still was talking bout this. so is it going to get off the ground this yr or what? honestly i don't see it happening as to most of the ppl around here have started to lose intrest, selling their cars, or just getting out of it period. but hey i'm there if it gets going. but i WILL NOT go out of my way to try to get something going like last yr. i had a sponsor setup that would have helped with rooms,parking,prizes,food,and anything else that we came up with.but nobody showed intrest in getting them involved because there was going to be some slite rules and regulations. hell i could've delt with it for what all they was going to do for us.so long story short if this happends this yr i'll show if it don't oh well.
                        if things seem outta control then ur going too fast.

Comment

• if this happens i'm back in a probe now and i'll do everything i can to attend!!!1!11!

i'm hoping to at least have some suspension upgrades on my car by then.
                          Josh_Rose formerly purestdragon

new ride - '91 Probe LX 3.0 5spd 139,000 miles white with blue interior. stock for now.
                          '00 civic CX - gone

Comment

• So who wants to do this?

Man we used to have meets and shit like back in the day, those were good times. I've been going through all my old meet pics, Myrtle, Flyrtle, all our local meets, why do these not happen anymore? There's enough of us on here. I have seriously not been to a car meet in years and would love to do one soon.

And I'm going to be in Pigeon Forge sometime this year anyway and surrounding areas shooting landscape for a week so why not have a car meet like back in the day?

I mean if a bunch of old guys in Ferraris can come up every May then we can too
                            PhotoPOC(tm)
                            93' PGT not stock
                            91' PLX MTX stock

Comment

• J dogg, when would you like to do this? I would be interested and would like to meet some other p-GT owners face to face...................................with their cars !

Comment

• Im down for it. Im sure I can drag out of few of the others around here that are in hiding. Last meet I went to was Myrtle 10. Hell, we could host a BBQ here at our house, which is about 45min from the Deals Gap.
                                Jim K.
                                :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

Working...
                                X