Where is NPA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is NPA?

ok so all of Nepo NY is here at carlisle , all drinking and bbqing and none of the locals are here? Come on guys and girls , come hang ....give me a call for directions 6319033400. I'm posting from my phone , come support the members who came from far . Hope to see you all tonight or definately tomorrow
    Audio XTC
    Probe Addiction
    Feed Your Addiction, We are the one stop shop for all your Probe needs.

I was at a friend's band's show in Baltimore last night, but will be around tonight.
    ~Mrs. Kylie Phreakintheroom
    '96 Black Probe GT - Off to a new home and is greatly missed. It was a good 11 years.
    '10 Black Mitsu Ralliart
    '01 Black YZF600R Thundercat
    NPA! Angel #3, NEPO member, FPOC calendar model August 2004/March 2005/October 2009/September 2010

Comment

I'll be on my way really soon!
      Greg Martin
      2009 BMW 328i
      2017 BMW X3
      1990 Probe LX

Comment

Where is the love? Lets here it from the locals. I wish I were there too.. I miss traveling around the country to attend all the events..

Take care guys and post lot of pics...

late.
        Toodles, Stacey_B --++=1st Gens not slow!=++-- FallGuy
        MY 'NEW' 1990 RACE CAR Stacey_B AOL IM: SCCAStaceyIB - SCCA RS - Solo2 (FSP) "Girls Do It Better" Cal Club www.scpoc.com : www.probetalk.com Racing is my life. Winner One Lap of America 2003- SSGT2 class 1996 Ford Probe GT. Hagopian/Bertran
        Sponsors: Porterfield Racing Brakes - LTB Motorsports - Tires Warehouse - Auto-Meter

Comment

Working...
        X