AFN...werd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFN...werd

Nice weather for once, and getting to hang out with everyone...what a swell time I had!

Just for the record I do snore as per my previous roommate topic, NEPO Don needs to learn how to use shaving cream for its original intended purpose, I can't dance for crap, and did not get a single Matty B green poker chip.

I hope to see everyone again at Hocking Hills in July or Myrtle Madness in November, or heck hopefully I will see you at both meets.

Congrats to Robert/Flip-Flops for cleaning up on the awards...and putting up with my snoring

Kenny, you did a great job on AFN 2005!!

Yesterday was a lot of fun. It was great to see everyone as always.

Thanks again to Kenny for doing an awesome job with the planning and awards.
    ~Mrs. Kylie Phreakintheroom
    '96 Black Probe GT - Off to a new home and is greatly missed. It was a good 11 years.
    '10 Black Mitsu Ralliart
    '01 Black YZF600R Thundercat
    NPA! Angel #3, NEPO member, FPOC calendar model August 2004/March 2005/October 2009/September 2010

Comment

Awesome weekend and awesome weather, had a blast at the BBQ's and at the car show.

I can't thank Don and Gina enough for their hospitality this weekend and allowing all the crazy NEPO people to have a place to chill out and drink lots and lots.

Also to Kenny and everyone else at Probeaddiction for making AFN better by giving out their own awards since the classes for AFN sucked. I know a lot more people went home happy, I think just about everyone went home with at least one award.

Thanks to my roommate for not fore-warning me about your snoring, but its cool I kept everyone up last night by letting Don and Jess into our room at 3am. To my special little bartender to kept my cup refilled all day and night and thanks for all the nicknames. To everyone else that I hung out with this weekend, thanks for making me feel like I was a regular and making me laugh my ass off their entire weekend.

I will have my pics up somewhere soon.

"Whitebread"...aka "Flip-Flops" and many others
      ///M-POC
      SENSLES 448whp at 24psi Built by Me, Tuned by SHAODOME

Flyrtle 6 - Best 2nd Gen Probe
      MMX - PRD BEST of Show and 1st Place Unlimited Class
      MM8 - PRD BEST of Show

Comment

I had a great time this weekend !!!!!! seeing everyone again was great and saturday night BBQ was friggen hilarious. The whole 2 hr conversation between Nepo Don and Little Miss Sharty Pants (jess) was so funny...not to mention Don tackling kenny to the ground a few times.
        Kenny did a great job with trophies and put so much hard work into planning. I think it really made him happy to see so many of you come out to the show and partake in the festivities he had planned. Thanks Don and Gina for opening your home to all of us, it is really appreciated. I am sure your neighbors were glad to see us all leave. LOL Who could have asked for a better weekend. warm weather, friends, and fun and a lot more NEPO memories to talk about.
        Can't wait to do it all again :-)
        ~*Donna Marie*~
        www.probeaddiction.com
        www.audio-xtc.com
        FPOC 2005 Model

Comment

Well unfortunately I had to help with selling old car parts most of Saturday and then had to leave but it was nice seeing people again and seeing everyone's ride.
          Adam Kirkpatrick
          1994 Ford Probe GT-T - Built for me, by me, 265whp
          2010 Ford Fusion SEL - Wife's daily driver . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1997 Ford Explorer XLT 4x4 - Daily driver
          1997 Ford F-150 XLT 4x2 - Work truck, wrapped, on 20's . . . 2001 Ford Focus SE Wagon - Work car

Comment

.GOT A LIL CAPTIN IN YA?!.....OFCOURSE KENNY,DON, AND GINA YOU GUYS MADE IT ALL HAPPEN...WITH OUT KENNYS DEDICATION TO PROBES AND DON AND GINAS HOUSE IT WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN THE SAME! I GOT TO MEET SOME NEW REALLY COOL PEOPLE, AND HUNG OUT WITH SOME REALLY COOL OLD FRIENDS! NAKED DON-WHO FALLS INTO A BBQ? HONESTLY!!! HALLOWEEN IN JUNE! THE SNORING BITCHES, WHAT HAPPENS IN THE APPELLATION TRAIL STAYS IN THE APPELLATION TRAILS! POOR LEO DRIVING DONNA AND I DOWN, GETTING BOXXED UP WITH FLIP-FLOPS AND HIM FOR PUTTNG UP WITH ALL THE NAME CALLING, EVERYONE WHO HELPED DRINK THE BOTTLE OF JOSE (SHOTS FIRED) STEVE- I WANT TO CLONE YOU!!! YOUR MOVES ARE TOTALLY AWESOME! SEEING HORD!! AND MY NASSAU COUNTY BOYS REPIN TO THE FULLEST-RONNIE AND HIS RENTAL SHORTS, JOSE, AND UNIONDALE!!! "I WANT GASOLINA!!!" AND WE CANT LEAVE OUT THE SHARTING!!!

AFN 05!!...MYRTLES GOING TO KILL US!

<3AFNs OFFICAL BARTENDER
            NEPOdropout
            EAT MY PINK STRIPES
            Tim93GT: youll never leave PT
            P G T BAYBEE: HEY- im taking it one day at a time ok!

www.myspace.com/jess1787:party

Comment

well well well what a ****ing weekend its almost 2 in the moorning, and i'm up hear in ****ing NH, wide a wake. from all the shit that went down this weekend. i feel as if we should all be at Don and Gina's getting shit faced tonight once again.
              The past 2 days have been INSANE bettween the energy of the bartender little Miss Pink Sharty Pants (Jess). and her road soda's that she keept feeding everyone, and NEPO Don trying to cook him self on the grill. Now renamed Naked Don. With his shart filled rented shorts compliments of Ronny. here comes sharty pants here comes sharty pants right down sharty pants lane. Or in the words of Dirty dave yeah mmm yeah yeah a Happy swirl it does not get much better. well not until about 2:30 in the morning when Don lost it and attacked Kenny causing him to get teabaged by Don and gina's dog. that video ranks right up there with NYE.
              Naked Don drunk = your ass off

this meet was one of the better meets we have had in a while. It was great meeting new people. yeah it did suck how carlisle judged the probes this year, but leave it to kenny to modify and correct the situation thanks again.

AFN 2005 poster child little Miss pink Sharty pants

Comment

I had a blast meeting new people and see old people, drinking and partying with new/old people, much respect to the probeaddiction crew for having an awesome carshow thumbs up, Don and Gina thanks for opening the door to your house you guys where cool, nice talking to you two.
                Congrats to everyone who won, and I look forward to the next show!

Peace

Comment

Holy Crap !!

what a weekend

I had a awesome time. Big thanks go to Don and Gina for their unbelivable hospitality Probeaddiction went the extra mile to put on a great time. Awesome job Kenny !! It was so awesome to see everyone again. NPA ! you guy's Rule. Ronnie .... thanks for being such great company over the weekend. Leo I still luv ya even though you snore Jonathan you smell like lemons Your a great sport ! Special thanks goes out to Jenni for biting a chunk out of my arm. ... hurt more than the BBQ burn (Don .. your bbq gets too hot ) don't worry.. Jenni I still love ya ..... little vampire.

and finally HUGE thanks to Jess for always making me laugh, getting me drunk off my ass, taking care of me, you'll always be my little sharty pants

Thanks again everyone !!!! NEPO for life

Comment

I had sooo much fun this past weekend. It was a blast having you all here, and our neighbors are still talking to us so we are good for next year. I have never seen my Don soo drunk before. I can't wait for Myrtle! Congrats to all winners!
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/380420
                    http://www.probeaddiction.com/index.htm
                    www.ginasfordprobe.com

and my email address is NOT working!

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information