No announcement yet.

Flyrtle 2012 - Maryland Edition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also looking forward to seeing you again Adam. It's been a couple years,lol.
    My 1st gens are slow.

Comment

• You too isaac. To bad cant bring the gixxers too for a lil cruising.

Just got (well payed for) some 550cc inj from the t66 probe partout. Soooo lots of boost possible hehe. Gotta get it setup and tuned. I havehad autotune but Maybe jordan will go for a ride too.
      95 PGT ZE boosted so custom SOLD still dreamnt about
      05 Altima SE-R 6spd
      04 GSXR 600 PIC
      Stealth RT Twin turbo

Comment

• Just another reminder that the hotel group rate expires August 6th and as of now only one person has a room reserved. Don't pass up on the savings they are offering. I doubt I will be able to get anyone else in at the group rate after August 6th.

Also a reminder the deadline for tshirt orders is August 15th. Info and payments can be found at www.flyrtlemeet.com
        ///M-POC
        SENSLES 448whp at 24psi Built by Me, Tuned by SHAODOME

Flyrtle 6 - Best 2nd Gen Probe
        MMX - PRD BEST of Show and 1st Place Unlimited Class
        MM8 - PRD BEST of Show

Comment

• i tried to book my room this afternoon and the phone would never go through the reservation desk. I'll try again tomorrow.
          I believe in moderation and that includes moderation.
          92 Lexus SC300 - 780whp/700tq 36+ psi

Comment

• Sorry not sure why that happened. When I called to check numbers of reservations they hung up on me by accident and had to call back. The manager of that hotel is my parents neighbor. So please let me know of any other problems and I will tell her to get things corrected.
            ///M-POC

MM8 - PRD BEST of Show

Comment

• My room is booked, but the lady at the front desk was way to impatient to listen to the rate/group information. She said...."I'll just put you at the AAA rate, which is the same price." That is ****ing stupid. What if I didn't have AAA (I do). When you check in, they verify the card.....every time I've booked with that rate from California to Hong Kong it was verified on check in.

She was VERY short on the phone, put me on hold a few times as well as another call came in. I got the feeling they were VERY VERY SHORT STAFFED at the front desk. So I don't fault her entirely for it.

Rob I'll text you my confirmation number so you can talk to your neighbor so it ends up in the right place.
              I believe in moderation and that includes moderation.
              92 Lexus SC300 - 780whp/700tq 36+ psi

Comment

• Got my room booked. She didn't even ask me for a code I told her I had one she said what $ 109 I said Yup and that was it. Also got my race ticket. Now I need to finish the car.
                89pgt T3/T4
                94pgt T3/T4

Comment

• Call to hold the room @ 3am when no one else is there.
                  Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• Being a hotel manager that is horrible service. Them throwing a rate at you with out you even giving the group code means that you didn't really get a group discount. As Jordan stated the AAA rate is the exact same rate.
                    My '97 GTS in its prime
                    New GTS Stripped and gutted rebuild from ground up.
                    2000 Explorer XLS 2 inch lift 32 inch BFG's My Wifes Daily

Comment

• just reserved my room party in my room !!!! bring your favorite 40 ounce !
                      1993 Ford Probe GT: its a mod whore... so im not listing lol
                      1994 Ford Probe SE full bolt ons and boost (sold to PTmember)

Comment

• Sounds like a plan! Do I need to bring some of that real beer from Canada eh?
                        1996 Probe GT - Bought April 2010, Boosted August 2014
                        Fast FC04 18x9, Black Leather, King6, ADDCO, AWR, Yonaka, Quad J30s, AVC Pipes, Tial WG, Greddy BOV, Aeromotive AFPR, MS1v3
                        1993 Probe GT - 110k, auto, parts car
                        2011 Impreza Limited Hatchback - Daily, Lowered, WRX Wheels & Wing

Comment

• please do ill bring some pabst blue ribbon.. bring the most canadian beer you can and ill bring the most american white trash beer i can get my paws on
                          1993 Ford Probe GT: its a mod whore... so im not listing lol
                          1994 Ford Probe SE full bolt ons and boost (sold to PTmember)

Comment

• Any other problems with getting rooms? I can deal with any problems today with the manager.
                            ///M-POC

MM8 - PRD BEST of Show

Comment

• Stickers are printing.
                              Adam Kirkpatrick
                              1994 Ford Probe GT-T - Built for me, by me, 265whp
                              2010 Ford Fusion SEL - Wife's daily driver . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1997 Ford Explorer XLT 4x4 - Daily driver
                              1997 Ford F-150 XLT 4x2 - Work truck, wrapped, on 20's . . . 2001 Ford Focus SE Wagon - Work car

Comment

• Awesome pic, just booked our hotel room.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
                                HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
                                Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
                                As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

Working...
                                X