No announcement yet.

Flyrtle 2012 - Maryland Edition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ummm Just called to book a room got hung up on. I have to head to work now so I cant deal with that at the moment I will call later.
    93 PGT-ZE-T<---- Yes T as in turbo.
    89 PGT

Comment

• O_o

Well, OK then.
      Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• The woman "couldn't find" the Probetalk.com name and said the account number wouldn't help her but gave me the rate anyways. Room is booked.
        Adam Kirkpatrick
        1994 Ford Probe GT-T - Built for me, by me, 265whp
        2010 Ford Fusion SEL - Wife's daily driver . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1997 Ford Explorer XLT 4x4 - Daily driver
        1997 Ford F-150 XLT 4x2 - Work truck, wrapped, on 20's . . . 2001 Ford Focus SE Wagon - Work car

Comment

• What is wrong with these people?
          Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• It's Prince George's County...

It's gonna be really close for me to get my car done. Taking 2 hours off work early everyday this week to get more time to work on it.
            2005 BMW r1200GS - fully dressed adv machine
            2006 Suzuki SV650 - naked squid machine

Comment

• Originally posted by s3xrapt0r View Post
              please do ill bring some pabst blue ribbon.. bring the most canadian beer you can and ill bring the most american white trash beer i can get my paws on
              That I can do. Just have to decide what is the most 'Canadian beer'

Originally posted by UnorthodoxCreat View Post
              The woman "couldn't find" the Probetalk.com name and said the account number wouldn't help her but gave me the rate anyways. Room is booked.
              Yup, same thing they did to me a couple weeks ago when I booked. Oh well, its booked and its for the price of 109/night so I guess it doesnt matter. As long as we got a spot to park, sleep and drink I think we're okay
              1996 Probe GT - Bought April 2010, Boosted August 2014
              Fast FC04 18x9, Black Leather, King6, ADDCO, AWR, Yonaka, Quad J30s, AVC Pipes, Tial WG, Greddy BOV, Aeromotive AFPR, MS1v3
              1993 Probe GT - 110k, auto, parts car
              2011 Impreza Limited Hatchback - Daily, Lowered, WRX Wheels & Wing

Comment

• Well I am booked now. Got a different girl she was very nice and understood what was going on.
                89 PGT

Comment

• They ought to give her a raise then.
                  Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• Originally posted by BradsPGT View Post
                    That I can do. Just have to decide what is the most 'Canadian beer'
                    anything that will make me want to say "thats good beer ey" haha i have family from victoria so sadly theres no "eh ?" when they visit lol
                    1993 Ford Probe GT: its a mod whore... so im not listing lol
                    1994 Ford Probe SE full bolt ons and boost (sold to PTmember)

Comment

• ahaha, yea. I dont think I ever actually say 'eh' in a sentence.. only online. But I'll find the most eh-inspiring beer!

So is there anyone leaving from the northern states that I could meet up with and cruise down to Maryland together? Meet somewhere along the way, I dont know exactly where I will be going (I'll just follow the GPS) but from a google maps search its looking like I'll cross close to Niagara Falls, then take highway 90 across to 390 and down to 86 in Newyork. Then straight south through Pennsylvania on highway 15 to 11 to 83. Then it looks like 83 down to 195 in Maryland.

^^ I dont know how much sense that makes to anyone as this is my first time driving down through the states. So heres a link to a picture of what Google thinks my route should be... http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/...adsPGT/map.png

Im planning on leaving early saturday morning so Im down in Maryland for early afternoon.
                      1996 Probe GT - Bought April 2010, Boosted August 2014
                      Fast FC04 18x9, Black Leather, King6, ADDCO, AWR, Yonaka, Quad J30s, AVC Pipes, Tial WG, Greddy BOV, Aeromotive AFPR, MS1v3
                      1993 Probe GT - 110k, auto, parts car
                      2011 Impreza Limited Hatchback - Daily, Lowered, WRX Wheels & Wing

Comment

• No, but if you're north of the border you phrase every statement like its a question... Thats bad enough.
                        Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• Brad, I'm a local to the meeet but I'm from rochester and that sounds like the exact right route to take.
                          it sucks there is no interstate through PA
                          2005 BMW r1200GS - fully dressed adv machine
                          2006 Suzuki SV650 - naked squid machine

Comment

• there is an interstate through PA, I-81 to 283 (harrisburg beltway) to 83 south.

I can go either way (15 to 11 & 15 to 83) or I-81 to 83.

81 will be alot faster, and by alot i mean probably a few hours total. no red lights, no small towns, bottlenecks, etc.
                            95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
                            Built, Not Bought.
                            No, my username is Not from that stupid movie.

Comment

• NYS thruway to 81... Done. Depending on what day you're rolling down there you can tag along with me. I'm leaving work @ 12 on Friday, driving to Binghamton and driving the rest of the way in a caravan with Andy and Tom.
                              Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• Ok so that's the plan ant. Is Tom going to be able to leave at 1 with us? Tom Weiss please chime in meow lol
                                89 PGT

Comment

Working...
                                X