MSD patch chord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSD patch chord

I bought the MSD 6AL ignition box a couple months ago to install on my SE. Have to butcher the wiring harness...whaaat? Talked to Summit today & they have the Ford patch chord separately for some 34 bucks, MSD PN 8874. At least I can install it with the new rear brakes soon. I wish they'd just give ya the right cord to make it plug-n-play...at least I'll save a bunch of money trying to get through e-check!
    Last edited by unionrdr; March 7, 2016, 11:42 AM.

'94 PROBE SE Middle-aged croozr

Patch cord got delivered today from summit in Tallmadge. That was quick! Not much to it, but it'll save some harness hacking. Rear brake drums came in too. Just waiting on the shoes & hardware. Gonna clean & paint the drums tomorrow.

Comment

Post some pics!
      1995 Probe GT. Colt 218* cams, Tein SS Coilovers with EDFC, K6F trailing arms, CZT traction bars, ZE Intake Manifold, Milly MAF/OBDII swap, GReddy SP1, Probe Addiction Strut braces, RX8 Seats, PRD STS, PRD door sills, ACT 6puck, MFactory LSD,Built trans, Euro tails and corners, Walbro 255, and more to come
      Stage 3 Audi S4 pushing about 425awhp

Comment

I'll be doing a video on how the rear brakes came out. Gotta do some other things to get past e-check before I tackle the MSD. It needs to mount inside the car. Then run the patch cord through the firewall. I know from Ford that digital electronics do not mix well with heat & dirt.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information