some japanese symbols then Hayana??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some japanese symbols then Hayana??

i just put an exhaust on my se and no one has heard of it has anyone ever heard of it? I paided $50 for it did i get jipped.
    93 Probe SE 5-Speed
    bosch +4 plugs, custom cold air intake, short shifter, american flag paint job

You're just talking about a muffler right... not a full catback exhaust? I really have no idea what company that is...

Comment

$50 bucks is cheap!! Mufflers you see with pre fabbed tips are no names!! I think you got a good deal!
      Middle America Showdown II
      ........It's Coming!!!

......Will you be there!

......Register Now!

Comment

Damn you Jordan!!!!

Also i paid $100 for my Ractive Muffler and 100 for pipes and they gave me free installation.
        ........It's Coming!!!

......Will you be there!

......Register Now!

Comment

On 2001-03-28 19:31, joshrea wrote:
          Damn you Jordan!!!!

Also i paid $100 for my Ractive Muffler and 100 for pipes and they gave me free installation.

:grin:

Comment

yeah it's just the muffler i paid $50 for the muffler and i had my friends friend weld it on for $40. He welded the pipe to the cat the muffler to the pipe and the new bracket on in just under an hour.
            93 Probe SE 5-Speed

Comment

i paid 100 for my 3A Racing Muffler and the 2 1/4 pipe was free. and it cost me nothing for me to put it on .my friend has a race shop. and a new pipe bender we had to try it out. it's so nice to have friends..... :smile:

Comment

Yep I heard and seen the Hayana exhausts. I knew what you were talking abt by your description of chinese writing before the name. I think when Nopi is on any magazines, thats a brand of exhaust that they sell, plus Ive seen that name in magazine advertisements. I dont know too much abt whether or not its good or not. Is it polished or is the tip polished/chromed at least. What style is it, dual pipes or just one? But damn, for 50 bucks thats a deal. :smile:

Lj
                2008 Infiniti G35 Journey- Goodbye FS and hello VQ!!!
                2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege Titanium #345 **SOLD**
                '95 PSE Racingmazda Turbo Prototype **SOLD**

Comment

it is just one big opening in the back and the entire thing is polished. I don't know thought because it is not that loud like everyone else's.
                  93 Probe SE 5-Speed

Comment

Did you get it?? If so did you change out the piping too. A muffler wont make your car loud. Big piping makes your car loud!
                    ........It's Coming!!!

......Will you be there!

......Register Now!

Comment

I paid well over $170.00 for my Aerospeed muffler, and another *cough* $300 for my custom, mandrel-belt, stainless pipes from the cat back.
                      Chris Anders

I Rip People Off!! Do not do business with me!

Comment

I paid 250$ for my Magna Flow Exhaust.. but that included 2 1/4 pipe from cat back.. and installation.. did I do good on mine.. and is a Magna Flow Exhaust a good brand....

Comment

You got a good deal on the muffler. And don't worry about the name. What people don't understand is that alot of these mufflers out there are manufactured by the same company, then sold for private label. So many times you are litterally just buying a name.

Enjoy,

Bryan Pendleton | LeMons Racing Blog | BPi Flow Stacks | Facebook Anyone?

Comment

When I bought my Ractive... they had anothre muffler that was EXACTLY the same as mine just without the name. They were the same price so I fugured if I am payin for a name I should at least get it!
                            ........It's Coming!!!

......Will you be there!

......Register Now!

Comment

Working...
                            X