No announcement yet.

The Official "what should i do next" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we let those topics go every once in awhile, just to give people an opportunity to vent their inability to search
    1993 Ford Probe GT - KLDE + N2O
    228 whp 241 wtq - 2340 lb race weight
    ATX - 13.44@105.1 MTX - 13.35@106.1

Comment

Originally posted by HowLeTT
      we let those topics go every once in awhile, just to give people an opportunity to vent their inability to search
      yeah, i sometimes let them go for the amusement of it. and to try to make it look like i'm not such a close whore nazi
      1996 Boysenberry Probe GT MTXtreme
      2014 Fusion SE MTXtreme
      2005 Mountaineer Premier

Comment

Blocking EGR

I think blocking the EGR keeps the intake manifold cleaner than the PCV filter. I did both things on my PGT after installing the phenospacers, and the EGR soot comprised most of the crud in my IM. So, even though it doesn't offer a performance benefit during WOT, it keeps your IM clean when you're not at WOT.
        95 PGT, 91 STS/DSP, 15.03 @ 93.4
        08 WRB Subaru WRX STi (new addition to the family)
        PGT Page
        MS Region SCCA

Comment

well i got bored so i figured i would do some price listing on some of the stuff for 2.5 v6 probes seeing as i have one and used to look all over for good prices on stuff

KLZE engine: $950 Sun Engine's

Engine Mounts: $55 for front and rear RR-Racing.com

Clutchmaster Clutches: Stg 0 R $225 shipped(basically stock replacement), Stg 1 $265 shipped, stg 2 R $300 shipped, Stg 3$385 shipped. You could also add a fidanza flywheel or motor mount combo and save a little money. All the above can be found at RR-Racing. There are also several other brands of cluthces such as Southbend and ACT, not ignoring them or anything they are good cluthes also but i am more familiar with Clutchmasters

Fidanza Flywheels: $335 shipped RR-Racing. As stated above you could save some money going with a clutch flywheel combo

Hotshot Headers: $508 shipped RR-Racing

Hotshot Intake: Ceramic Coated MTX $185 shipped, Polished MTX $185 shipped, Ceramic Coated Probe ATX $195 shipped, Ceramic Coated MX6 ATX $195 shipped. I believe there is a sale going on so you may have to check later for prices. You can also get a Header Intake Combo for $665 shipped. There are a few other companies offering headers and intakes but i prefer these.

Bored TB 65mm: Was $190 with shipping from greg 94 pgt, not sure if he is still offering these. Cyborgzero also used to do these not sure of whether he still offers the service or not either

Apexi AFC: (for those who want these) $304 plus shipping @ Boostsolutioninc.net

MSD Ignitions: I had some prices for these but i am not sure of how up to date they are so i won't list them

SS Brake Lines: $99 RR-Racing

SS clutch Lines: $40 RR-Racing

LSD Tranny: Not sure where all they are offered but i found some for $575 from silentrage.com

Short Throw Shifter: $123 shipped RR-Racing, or $98.95 plus shipping @ Probesport.com

Phenolic Spacers: $105 Outlawengineering

Unorthodox Racing UDP: $189 shipped MBXmotorsports

NGK Ignition Wires: $60 plus shipping Monarchproductsinc.com, also carry NGK plugs

Eibach Suspension: can be found at MBXmotorsports also, ask for prices

Walbro Fuel Pumps: Not sure on pricing for these either but can be found at MBXmotorsports as well

These may not be the cheapest prices, if you know of cheaper feel free to list them i figured i would just give an idea of what these things cost. Also if you have anything to add please do.
          1993 ford probe GT KLZE with some other stuff......SOLD 9/16/2003

Comment

Gotta feeling myrtle madness is gonna be deadly.
            ..im liking this more and more. hhheehhh

Comment

Working...
            X