Manzo headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manzo headers

anyone running the Manzo brand headers for our cars? im looking to buy some headers but i dont know what to get. I had OBX in a past car, but they are $300>. Manzo's are only $165....also, has anyone had them coated before install? what did you use? cost? DIY?

I assume that's an eBay brand ?

They are just knock off hotshots. Fitment us hit or miss.
    I would never buy obx since it's just over priced ebay versions. Lol
    1994 Project PGT

M62 In Progress...

Comment

i wouldn't waste the extra 60 on "manzos" i would just buy the $105 shipped ebay headers
      93 PGT
      94 PGT
      95 PGT
      07 MS6

Comment

Are the cheap e bay ones actually stainless? Rather not have them rust...

Comment

it's all stainless..............Chinese metal. It's a probe. And Manzo is just a dumb sounding name they gave rebranded ebay hotshot knock offs. Get a welder and slap some v-bands on the collectors!
          1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
          1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
          2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
          2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
          1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

I got a new set of pacesetters i can ship u. 180 shipped. Pm me
            '95 MX6 LS-restoration in progress,...and bolt ons!
            '12 Malibu-daily
            RIP- '93 MX6 LS,Boosted 7lbs,180 stat,udp,2.5in exhaust w/hooker aero chamber muffler w/3in tip,S2 clutch,11lb flywhl,strut bars,eibachs,monroes,awr f/r mm,awr sway bar kit,b&m shifter w/rr-racing&corksport brass bushings

Comment

So, because I have a 97, I only have two oxygen sensors. The pre cat sensor is located just befor the cat in the down pipe. It looks like all these headers are made for the 1995 where there is oxygen sensors in the headers themselves. Any of these header sets have oxygen sensor bungs in the down pipe or after the flex pipe like the factory pipe is...or are y'all having a bung welded in?

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Rockman, I'm going to get the shorties. Thank you very much for the offer tho

Comment

I have not looked at the car, but that doesn't make sense. I checked my shop manual and it only showed two total o2 sensors. But, shouldn't there be one on each bank to check for rich and lean conditions? So, there is probably a total of 4 in my 1997 then?

Comment

Obd2 has 4 sensors. In each primary and 2 down stream
                  1994 Project PGT

M62 In Progress...

Comment

Ok that makes more sense.

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

Originally posted by rockmanX View Post
                    I got a new set of pacesetters i can ship u. 180 shipped. Pm me
                    Pm'ed

Comment

Working...
                    X