Progress!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progress!

Well, today was one of THE days for my beloved mx6, Jimmy Snow came out and showed my ass whats what (honestly, I was lost half the time ) and the result, a mostly dangling engine and a badass picture of my TV/Dash. Enjoy!

Last edited by Jacen93LS; June 13, 2006, 12:22 PM.
    Jason: Proud Owner of a:
    2006 Ford Fusion SE MTX
    Soon: 2004 Ford Focus SVT

Nice rusty cams
    '14 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
    '16 Chrysler 300S

Comment

....theres a reason the title of that pic is "Pwnd Engine 1"
      2006 Ford Fusion SE MTX

Comment

get r done!
        '09 Cobalt SS Pictures!

'95 Probe GT MTX Rio Red. Pictures! Sold 10-17-08

'93 Probe SE - Sold 12-22-04

Comment

good lord, even the last minute - horrible work lit pictures came out looking sweet. Mikes worklight ended up turning into a setting sun...haha.

I wish I had managed to make it there earlier. Jimmy, ya definately know what you're doing man.

Comment

worst part is, supposedly, those arent good pics?!

it would have been nice if you had done something.
            2006 Ford Fusion SE MTX

Comment

I like that dvd tv set up man, and good luck with everything else.
              Red 96 PGT
              Lowered on 19s, SS headers, JJ test pipe, Hayden 404, iat mod, painted vc and im, stereo, and much more.

Comment

no DVD yet, and my friend did it thanks.
                2006 Ford Fusion SE MTX

Comment

Originally posted by Jacen93LS
                  worst part is, supposedly, those arent good pics?!

it would have been nice if you had done something.
                  easy there big boy...i like to watch

seriously though: get my freshly showered ass/clean scrubs all messed up before work? hell no. Besides, pizza distracted me...

Comment

you like to watch a LOT. why do you think I practically begged both Jimmy and mike to set this up? neither you nor mike (thing is mike accepts it) will offer anythng other than the slightest hand yo.

Jimmy drives 30-40 minutes and did more in a few hours than ive done in 3 weeks, ill never be able to make that up to him. But Id still ike to get this done, and he wont be able to do this hardly ever again. I'd like to think my best friend could help me, so I don't have to call MIPOC vets in to do it.
                    2006 Ford Fusion SE MTX

Comment

you like to watch a LOT. why do you think I practically begged both Jimmy and mike to set this up? neither you nor mike (thing is mike accepts it) will offer anythng other than the slightest hand yo.

Jimmy drives 30-40 minutes and did more in a few hours than ive done in 3 weeks, ill never be able to make that up to him. But Id still ike to get this done, and he wont be able to do this hardly ever again. I'd like to think my best friend could help me, so I don't have to call MIPOC vets in to do it.
                      did you forget, i've never done this same as you...with the limited tools and the limited amount of time i'm there...what would you have me do? Today was maybe...the second day i've actually seen you put any real effort into working on that car. Monday if you say "hey matt, can you reach *, my arms are too huge.." then yea, i will.

Comment

rock. tomorrow ill be in the same state of mind and itll be nice to have you along

As to what Im looking for, Id just like a set of hands to coexist with me while im doing what im doing.
                        2006 Ford Fusion SE MTX

Comment

Id just like a set of hands to coexist with me while im doing what im doing.
                          How romantic.

It would sweet to lift the engine out tomorrow, so look forward PT...there's bound to be some pictures of a KL falling off a lift and busting someones toe.

Comment

*makes note for matt: this isnt a MIPOC thread, we must let others post*

*ps: we have an engine balancer and bring your camera and MAKE SURE ITS CHARGED!*
                            2006 Ford Fusion SE MTX

Comment

you two are like a married couple.
                              /X\ipoc - Chipoc Black 1994 Probe GT - R.I.P.
                              1993 honda civic hatch - K20
                              1991 honda civic hatch - 12.3:1 C/R balanced for 10,000rpm b16 -Gone-
                              1995 Acura integra GSR 4dr - stuff -Gone-

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information