1994 Probe GT ZE-T with an IceFall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1994 Probe GT ZE-T with an IceFall

..................... dumb cold weather.
    Last edited by TravisWilliams_GT; February 7, 2007, 07:28 PM.
    ¶¶¶ Spyder Mica Metallic1994 PGT ZE-T04E Intercooled @ 6 psi.. ----- Sold within NEPO and PT
    ¶¶¶ Arancio Atlas Metallic1995 PGT NOVI 1000 Intercooled @ 10psi. ----- STUPID FAST
    ¶¶¶ Verde Mica Metallic 1993 PGT Modified, Sanctified, Retired. ----- Damn I miss her.

and not a sign of salt. b-e-a-utiful.
    95 PGT: wai | hi-flow cat | 2.25 dual exhuast | iat mod | ngk | hayden tranny cooler | many audio & cosmetic mods.. TOTALED 11/07
    98.5 SVT Contour: AEM intake | removed resonator | toyo proxes | raspy exhaust mod

Comment

Well its pretty....but is it fast yet?
      I believe in moderation and that includes moderation.
      92 Lexus SC300 - 780whp/700tq 36+ psi

Comment

i only wiped down one side

And yeah, it's fast fast enough to need a new clutch

I'd call it a conservative 250 easy. Zero Lag. an MBC would open it up even more, but not before a real MS&S.
        ¶¶¶ Spyder Mica Metallic1994 PGT ZE-T04E Intercooled @ 6 psi.. ----- Sold within NEPO and PT
        ¶¶¶ Arancio Atlas Metallic1995 PGT NOVI 1000 Intercooled @ 10psi. ----- STUPID FAST
        ¶¶¶ Verde Mica Metallic 1993 PGT Modified, Sanctified, Retired. ----- Damn I miss her.

Comment

the car reflects so much in the first pics that it takes away from the pictures - I have the same problem, but from my flash "flooding" the color out of pics. ps can touch that up nicely.

still good looking pics, she is lucky.

Comment

mmmm.... gots to love the boost get ms and get her on a dyno!!

to some killer pics of a killer car!!
            2010 Ford Fusion
            I am a working stiff with no toy car at the moment
            I'm not a probe owner but im still a probe enthusiast

Comment

Damn that's awesome! I like it a lot. Are those fog lights next to the intercooler?! haha
              '94 Sonic Blue w/ Black Top ~ Turbo - SOLD: 7/06/14
              ...yeah, she's shaved, just how we like 'em. Click HERE
              vrooom psshh...

Comment

Damn nice and clean, great pics, everyone turboing there ZE maybe i should get a move on!!!
                Never make someone a Priority, When there only an option, Yesterday is old news...Move on.

myspace.com/maverick06xx

Comment

i love the color
                  97 civic cx
                  93 probe gt

Comment

How long did you have to stay out there with the hose the night before

Car looks sweet
                    90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
                    93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
                    97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
                    90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

engine shots plz? to go with this shiny piece of sex on wheels!
                      The Teal Beast!!!

Comment

yeah post some engine shots bro
                        1998 SVT Cobra Flowmaster, K & N filter....73K miles and running strong!

Comment

Hey Travis thanks for putting this up. I know the story of the old lambo green one you had, and I loved that car. I've seen the black one you had, and I love that one too. I had always just seen brief cameos of this one, its nice to see it from all angles

Comment

like wat you did with the fog lights, can you post a frontal pic?
                            1995 2.0 16V

Comment

Nice pics. I would lose those rims though, imo they take away from the clean look of the car.

Comment

Working...
                              X