Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florida's 6th Annual BP Meet, and I thought I'd seen it all...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida's 6th Annual BP Meet, and I thought I'd seen it all...

Flapoc hosted our 6th annual Blanchard Park Meet today. Weather was perfect as it has been for the past 6 years. Turnout was lower than the past couple years, but better than expected. Tried getting back to the roots of it being a simple, enjoyable, and relaxing meet and that worked out rather well. About 16 cars showed, 7 of which were turbo'd! Great race between Ray and Sean, soo close! The sun washed out all of the group car photos unfortunately, but here are some that came out okay.

For the love of God Squidy, I thought you were kidding! I didn't edit this photo, I swear, haha! :-P

Sorry Ray, you aren't foolin' anyone with that quiet exhaust. Then again, this car is so fast they aren't liable to see the front anyway.

Pictures simply don't do this car justice. Too bad about that head gasket though!

It's what's inside™

This pavilion has been home to every BP meet, though we had to wait a couple hours this year to take over it.

One ride in a car like this, will make just about anyone want a boosted PGT, holy shit. ("That was low boost, here's high boost" "Aww shit, that's really not necessary!")

The neighbors must love us.

Until next year...
    Last edited by SlimmGT; March 31, 2007, 09:54 PM.

VERY NOOICE!!! LOOKS LIKE A GREAT TURNOUT AND A GOOD TIME.
    SOLD 94GT -18" Verde Kaos wheels || M62 clutched S/C || KLZE 2.7 liter stroked Cryo'd crank || Crower rods || CP pistons(10:1) || ported ZE heads || PRM filer || Pacesetter headers 2.5 cat || clutch master stage 3 kit || MX3 flywheel || Mike Seli CPU || R1 coilovers || Sensei bodykit || 67mm TB || Walbro 255 ||

Comment

yup blew the head gasket from running to hot.. ... but atleast she is tuned now for 10-11psi ....towed her straight home and took the head off, she will be up and running by monday.. then i have to get some better fans...

otherwise, definatly was a nice meet...
      Last edited by HiPrsur; March 31, 2007, 09:58 PM.

Comment

A couple video clips from the meet. More to come hopefully.

Ahh, Jesus Chri-! (low boost)

South Florida Rollin' Out

Comment

I thought it was great!! Wish more cars showed but a good turn out either way.
          Met some people and had fun.
          Vanessa: Replaced by Aalina. The Dubwagon.
          Vivian: Milano Fit. 11th Set of Wheels Coming Soon.

Comment

nice meet,cant wait till we can a good nyPOC group together. we wont get 16,and there wont be 7 boosted,but still fun
            93gt 230k dd.
            1993 probe gt
            96 pgt 135k dd
            http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...100_3918-1.jpg

Comment

no video just audio. booooo
              97 regal gs,L32 swap,vs cam,zzp fullsize ic,2.9mps,42.5lb inj,zzp polly mounts,custom 4" open cone intake,SD headers,fp rewire,stage1vb,alt rewire,wrapped crossover pipe,hp tune,160 dr tstat,AL103's,3"mb exhaust,eibach springs,kyb struts,aem wide band,duel scanguages. 13.2@107mph 1/4 mile.

Comment

Man nice turnout and pics! I am lovin that turbo nitrous 4 cyl, well done, very well done.
                93 PGT Turbo Megaquirt Water Injected sleeper

Comment

dang it....curse of the green paint> http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701225954
                  '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
                  '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
                  '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

I am sorry I missed it fellas, I was actually in Orlando from Thursday night to Saturday morning on business and after staying in hotel suites for a few days I just wanted to get home. I am glad you guys had a nice turn out! :
                    Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

omg HiPrsur, your 6 is the nicest one I've ever seen... wow!
                      '94 Sonic Blue w/ Black Top ~ Turbo - SOLD: 7/06/14
                      ...yeah, she's shaved, just how we like 'em. Click HERE
                      vrooom psshh...

Comment

hiprsur...your 6 is f'ing sweet!!!!^^agreed,that is the cleanest modified pgt/mx6 i've seen on these boards
                        93gt 230k dd.
                        1993 probe gt
                        96 pgt 135k dd
                        http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...100_3918-1.jpg

Comment

thanks alot for comments...

Comment

Sorry to here about the HG man.... I told you it was gone or getting there.
                            Once you mentioned it getting hot while under boost I figured it was going.

Still a sexy ass Mx6!
                            Vanessa: Replaced by Aalina. The Dubwagon.
                            Vivian: Milano Fit. 11th Set of Wheels Coming Soon.

Comment

Yup that trip was worth it. I had fun and met a lot of great people and to my opinion mx6gt89 car was the nicest if I saw that front end on my rearview mirror I be like holys***t.
                              93 Red Probe GT-KLZE test pipe stage 2 clutch short air intake with 97 tan interior and rear lights with bumper and chrome swirls. SOLD
                              96 Black Probe GT striped and junked.
                              97 Red Probe GT 80k miles al stock very clean.

Comment

Working...
                              X