No announcement yet.

First Panda Express post of 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I absolutely love the white. Its my favorite factory PGT color and the VCs are beautiful. Hopefully I'll be able to bring my PGT to one of the Carlisle shows since I'm normally there 2x a year for the swap meet but have no problem adding another show to the list.

Comment

Heck yeah man!

Comment

hey man! nice find on the 93 PGT. i just picked up a white 93 myself! I guess that's all that is left out there anymore!

Comment

Doin work! Nice job, man! I love those BBS wheels too, and you ain’t kidding about having to sell a few black market body parts... yikes!
          1996 PGT
          1999 XJ - HOFOSHO!

Comment

Nice post Jdogg, glad to see Probetalk back up and running.
            Onyxhammer nice to see u back here! A few new names I don’t remember so it’s good to see some returning faces!
            Some people are living life and some people are just living.

Comment

Where are these cams from?
              and why the beefy rods
              1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
              1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : the loaner
              2014 Factory Five 818s EJ255t : for sale
              2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
              1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

Nice work!

Comment

Great posts, great pictures. Looks like you spent some time with your car with this covid time crises.

Comment

What valves did you use in the heads? Was it necessary to shim the boundary pump? Any dyno numbers for us aswell?
                    mx3, ze swap, SS autochrome headers, 2.5 inch exhaust, custom made CAI, AWR motor mounts, interprep valve springs, n/a 218 race grind colt cams, street PnP, thermal spacers.

Comment

Originally posted by mac1 View Post
                      Where are these cams from?
                      and why the beefy rods
                      Exile on Facebook

Stock rods will turn to rod soup at 210mph at Bonneville Speedweek
                      PhôtôPOC(tm)
                      MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
                      95' base 299k of DD sex on factory-sealed motor and climbing, Eibach pro kit, chrome swirls, 626 swaybar, front and rear STB's, Frankenprobe's Brembro rotors, ice-cold AC
                      93' PGT 157k stocker current boost project, JVC headunit, Alpine audio, trans saver, STBs
                      91' PLX MTX 248k. 2.5" into a Flowmaster 40

Comment

Originally posted by keith_ze View Post
                        What valves did you use in the heads? Was it necessary to shim the boundary pump? Any dyno numbers for us aswell?
                        Stock valves on these heads. It's shimmed, but not necessary. Soon
                        PhôtôPOC(tm)
                        MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
                        95' base 299k of DD sex on factory-sealed motor and climbing, Eibach pro kit, chrome swirls, 626 swaybar, front and rear STB's, Frankenprobe's Brembro rotors, ice-cold AC
                        93' PGT 157k stocker current boost project, JVC headunit, Alpine audio, trans saver, STBs
                        91' PLX MTX 248k. 2.5" into a Flowmaster 40

Comment

What kind of oil pressure did you see with the boundary pump shimmed vs not shimmed? What are you reving the motor to around the track?
                          mx3, ze swap, SS autochrome headers, 2.5 inch exhaust, custom made CAI, AWR motor mounts, interprep valve springs, n/a 218 race grind colt cams, street PnP, thermal spacers.

Comment

Nice work man thumbs up

Comment

Working...
                            X