Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job )))

Comment

update on the rear end project. Everything is just about ready to put back together just need to replace the 2 broken brake lines first and ill have the mx3 rolling again. Ran into some paint issues doing the trunk area this afternoon so I will post pics of that when its all done. Here's what the finished suspension looks like though, I decided to go with the VHT roll bar and chassis for the majority of the paint and got a little carried away with the rubberized coating in the wheel wells lol. I think the VHT looks really good and durable. Also found some poly bushings from a company in Poland that I thank for supplying the kit for me.

mx3, ze swap, SS autochrome headers, 2.5 inch exhaust, custom made CAI, AWR motor mounts, interprep valve springs, n/a 218 race grind colt cams, street PnP, thermal spacers.

Comment

Almost completed the rear end project, I had to order some new rear hard lines and a few bolts that had to be cut out so took a bit to get everything back in.
        I am really happy with how everything turned out and the poly bushings seem like they should work well too. Coil overs are installed in the back and hopefully I can get some time to finish up the brakes so that I can set it down and make sure my height is where I want it. Paint for the trunk was my first time using a real paint gun and it was definitely a learning experience but actually came out pretty good for my first time. Here are some pics of the progress...

mx3, ze swap, SS autochrome headers, 2.5 inch exhaust, custom made CAI, AWR motor mounts, interprep valve springs, n/a 218 race grind colt cams, street PnP, thermal spacers.

Comment

oh yeah looking GOOD

Comment

Thanks! Just waiting on a couple brake parts and i should have the car turned back around so i can get my custom headers fabricated.

Comment

keith_ze,

I think we are due for an update.
              my email address is still NOT working!

Comment

Originally posted by IM2GQ4U01 View Post
                keith_ze,

I think we are due for an update.
                I wish i had something a little more impressive to update you with other than boring stuff like finishing up the rear end alignment and coilover height etc... The machine shop has been a serious nightmare to deal with here in Calgary and they are pretty much our only reputable machine shop. I will be going in on Tuesday to see where my motor is at but i am extremely un-impressed that they have had my motor for this length of time.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information