Club Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Meeting

We will be having a lunch meeting Sunday, June 23rd at 1:00 at Buffalo's on Hwy. 41 close to Cumberland Mall. Take I-285 and exit on South Cobb Parkway (Hwy. 41) close to the I-75 exit. Go about 1/2 mile inside the perimeter on 41 and it's on the left just before Hooters. We will discuss events for the summer including a tech day, lake weekend, car shows, and track opportunities. Hope to see you all there. Club decals will be available for $5.
    Jason Taylor -- APOC
    1st Place NOPI Nationals 2001
    Turbo Magazine Nov. 2001
    Pics of my 1993 PGT

Just a reminder -- this is on this coming Sunday. Hope to see a lot of you there. I've already gotten a lot of reply emails so this should be a good turn out!
    Jason Taylor -- APOC
    Turbo Magazine Nov. 2001
    Pics of my 1993 PGT

Comment

And what will happen if I do not make it???
      John Pardus

Comment

Now why you gotta go and say something like that, John???? :rolleyes:

You'll miss the exciting and important announcement regarding track day at Road Atlanta!!!! That's what'll happen. :grin:
        Jason Taylor -- APOC
        Turbo Magazine Nov. 2001
        Pics of my 1993 PGT

Comment

Ok When I first wrote that it was ment as a joke hence why the Smilie behind it, but I have been asked to go with my dad to Social Circle to where he is haveing the Vette get its first non-factory change done to it. Yes that is right the Preformance Bug has bitten my dad and the Vette is getting a Corsa Pace Exhaust installed on it. He is takeing it to a shop to have it done as the price to have it bought and istalled is the same from this guy as it would be form him to just buy it else where. I am going to try and get a Dyno to see if the reported 7 hp gain is true or not
          John Pardus

Comment

Yes, my comments were meant as a joke too, thus the goofy faces. :razz:
            Jason Taylor -- APOC
            Turbo Magazine Nov. 2001
            Pics of my 1993 PGT

Comment

Hmmm would WRXs (more than one) be allowed to this track event?
              2015 DGM WRX STI
              2006 WRB Impreza WRX STi | GT30R Turbo and supporting mods | 380 AWHP | Sold
              2002 WRB Impreza WRX | Sold
              1995 Rio Red Probe GT | Sold
              1991 White Ford Ranger | Sold

Comment

Yeah, I'm gonna try and make it to the meeting... not too much else ta do around here... just one of my days off Anyhoo, guess I'll prolly see you guys there! Ash has ta werk, so she can't bring our new 93, and it still hasn't gotten it's water pump and timing belt... so that totally puts it outta the picture.. I'm just bringin the pgt-ze fixed my air conditioning this afternoon, so at least it'll be a comfortable ride down!
                2003 Ford F-350 Crew Cab 4x4 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel Dually
                2001 Ford Excursion Limited 4x4 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel

Comment

David, hope nothing happened to you considering you weren't there. The roads were really a mess for a Sunday afternoon around here, thanks to those afternoon thunderstorms.

We had a pretty good showing - JP brought his new Probe, Eddie and Ryan rolled up in Eddie's new VW GTI, Mike with a Talon TSI AWD, John L. in his WRX, John P. in the Probe, and myself, as well as Michael with -- you guessed it -- a 93 black PGT.

We went to Andretti Speed Lab afterwards and did some kart racing, with Pardus whipping out his autoX skillz and whooping up with a best lap time almost a second better than anyone else. (Pardus, you know if I raced 3 times like the rest of you, I would have whooped you. J/K :razz: )
                  Jason Taylor -- APOC
                  Turbo Magazine Nov. 2001
                  Pics of my 1993 PGT

Comment

naw... nothin happened to me... I ended up sleepin in, and considering I'm runnin real rich right now, it's washing oil off the cylinder walls, and it's just not cost-effective for me to just come down just for a meeting at the moment. anyhoo, I might stop by this sunday on our way back to SC from atlanta if you guys are gonna be at lanier... gotta run tho... toodles!
                    2003 Ford F-350 Crew Cab 4x4 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel Dually
                    2001 Ford Excursion Limited 4x4 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information