Stacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stacy

Hey Stacy, thanks again for going to Pep Boys with me to get those hatch struts. I will probably try to install them this afternoon or tomorrow. Later.
    HDP ProbeTalk member # 159
    1993 Probe V-6 R.I.P.
    1993 RX-7

"When it happens, I won't even notice... I'll be too busy looking good"

Bout time that you get that fixed! No more wooden pole for you! :razz:
    Tara
    ---
    Blue 2002 Acura RSX Type S
    It's a girl thing.
    Miss ProbeTalk 2k1 -- and I don't even own a Probe!

Comment

On Monday August 13, 2001 1:05 PM, Tara96PGT wrote:
      Bout time that you get that fixed! No more wooden pole for you! :razz:
      :grin: Ha Ha :razz: yourself

By the way, where are you going to post your pics from the Chattanooga meet?
      1993 Probe V-6 R.I.P.
      1993 RX-7

Comment

on Brian's page... http://sabrelink.com/probe/chatt/

I just have to scan them all in and crop them, etc. SO it will take a while.. gotta find a scanner to use too!
        Tara
        ---
        Blue 2002 Acura RSX Type S
        It's a girl thing.
        Miss ProbeTalk 2k1 -- and I don't even own a Probe!

Comment

I've got a scanner, but regular 56k upload speed(50666). So I guess my setup wouldn't be much use.
          1993 Probe V-6 R.I.P.
          1993 RX-7

Comment

I just thought of something, I started this post to thank Stacy, but now it's a chat with you. Maybe I should rename it to a great chat with Tara :smile:
            1993 Probe V-6 R.I.P.
            1993 RX-7

Comment

Your welcome Don, it wasn't a problem at all hell I had fun. Tara, there is nothing wrong using a wooden pole or stick. I personaly use a bamboo pole. :razz: :grin:

Comment

Well, I got them installed. They raised the hatch about 2 or 3 in. higher than what it was. Now I can't reattach the hatch cover cords. Has anyone else had this problem and if so, how did you fix it?
                1993 Probe V-6 R.I.P.
                1993 RX-7

Comment

On Tuesday August 14, 2001 7:55 PM, HDP wrote:
                  Well, I got them installed. They raised the hatch about 2 or 3 in. higher than what it was. Now I can't reattach the hatch cover cords. Has anyone else had this problem and if so, how did you fix it?
                  don! sup? :smile:

yeah, mine do that to, as you can tell from nooga, i had the highest hatch :grin:

yeah when you add new struts (especially the ones from pepboys, damn expensive) your hatch will sit about 2-3" higher. obviously it appears that the cords for the shelf wont attach, however, thats false. heres the trick, pull the hatch down about 1/4 of the way, hold your hatch with one hand and attach the cords for the shelf like usual. let go, hatch rises to the same height as it just did, however the shelf goes with it, just overpivots itself a bit. but it does work as you saw with mine.

:smile:

i was so proud when i got my hatch fixed, now i can open it without a 2x4. ironic part is it was like that when i bought the car, but i dropped it and did a shitpop of other mods before i did my struts, LOL. best 50$ i ever spent.

your drunken nooga pal,
                  brian

Comment

Thanks Brian. I'm going out to the parking lot to try it now. Hope my supervisor is still at the dentist. :grin:
                    1993 Probe V-6 R.I.P.
                    1993 RX-7

Comment

Stacy, thanks for showing me your third nipple.
                      2015 DGM WRX STI
                      2006 WRB Impreza WRX STi | GT30R Turbo and supporting mods | 380 AWHP | Sold
                      2002 WRB Impreza WRX | Sold
                      1995 Rio Red Probe GT | Sold
                      1991 White Ford Ranger | Sold

Comment

On Monday August 13, 2001 5:32 PM, Tara96PGT wrote:
                        on Brian's page... http://sabrelink.com/probe/chatt/

I just have to scan them all in and crop them, etc. SO it will take a while.. gotta find a scanner to use too!

*cough* if someone mailed "something" then someone could scan and post for you. *shrug*

Comment

On Wednesday August 15, 2001 5:52 PM, Necromancer wrote:
                          Stacy, thanks for showing me your third nipple.
                          Next time I'll show you my thrid leg.:razz:

Comment

Working...
                          X