? The Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? The Deal

So is this here club closed?? just MIA...Need a boost of NOS?? Whats the deal here?? I am not in Atl but close and I just wanna see some action closer to home? Heck DIYAutotune is right here?? It seems too easy for me, but hey I have had bad ideas before. Is there just not enough following in this area?
    95 PGT, 20 Over DE, T3/T4, Complete Body Shave (LUV THEM SMOOTH BODIES) Knife Edged, Ported/Pollied, Pony Kegger F/C, Complete Weight Reduction (I mean complete.)17X9 Roush, MS3X, Water/Meth.
    11 Jetta TDI Stock All around 85 C-30 1 Ton Flat Bed, Built 350 (To haul the Probe to the Track)

So I guess no responses in two weeks is the answer I was looking for? Too Bad.
    95 PGT, 20 Over DE, T3/T4, Complete Body Shave (LUV THEM SMOOTH BODIES) Knife Edged, Ported/Pollied, Pony Kegger F/C, Complete Weight Reduction (I mean complete.)17X9 Roush, MS3X, Water/Meth.
    11 Jetta TDI Stock All around 85 C-30 1 Ton Flat Bed, Built 350 (To haul the Probe to the Track)

Comment

you could always try starting it anew yourself.
      ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

For now, please use forums.probetalk.com to access the message board. I still have some work to do with getting the main page to work with vB and the subdomain.

Comment

I have no clue how to go about that. A start would be to see if any interest but it seems dead??

Comment

Originally posted by pgt24vt4 View Post
          I have no clue how to go about that. A start would be to see if any interest but it seems dead??

Comment

Anyone going to the diyautotune meet.
            95 PGT HOLSET HX35 AND 10PSI daily driver
            91 MX6GT built FE3N HX40 25PSI
            05 Subaru legacy GT family car

Comment

I live between athens and gainesville

Comment

I'm in Savannah.. still
                I choose to believe what I was programed to believe.
                My Ride

Comment

Well im game on someone startin apoc.. i love probes and i wanna see more..

Comment

Any of you planning on going to Flyrtle?

Comment

What is flyrtle

Comment

Go here everybody : http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701312909

Comment

Originally posted by godfrey96 View Post
                          Well im game on someone startin apoc.. i love probes and i wanna see more..

Comment

For p1p to b a supercharged member... y haven't u tried startin apoc.. u got time to b in atl with someones momma.. try puttin that passion in apoc.... im rotfl at ur location

Comment

Originally posted by godfrey96 View Post
                              For p1p to b a supercharged member... y haven't u tried startin apoc.. u got time to b in atl with someones momma.. try puttin that passion in apoc.... im rotfl at ur location

lol

as for trying to revive a lost cause been there done that

but to be serious for a moment, it is hard to draw up support for probes in atlanta area I have tried to organize a meet before a Varsity's downtown, many people said they were coming but only one car made it. ME

so I understand your motivation because you are a new guy here, but for those of us who have been here for years, hearing someone saying let's bring the group back just makes us

oh about the somewhere in ATL in bed with someones momma, well I was with someones sister last night

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information