• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Count

All APOC Members can I get a head count

shout out!
    1997 SILVER GTS: HYDROLOCKED ENGINE AS OF FRIDAY, MAY 16th 2003
    1994 ROLLED PAINT JOB WHITE GT: WORK IN PROGRESS, DRIVABILITY AND ELECTRICAL GREMLINS ARE OUTTA CONTROL, TRYING MY MUTHA EFFIN PATIENCE...LOL
    2002 DODGE RAM, 4.7: DROPPED VALVE SEAT, BUT THE ENGINE ISNT BLOWN, SO IM SAVING FOR A COUPLE HEADS AND AN ENGINE KIT

Comment

Interested...

Comment

Since I am only one of a very few Alabama Probe owners (or at least claim to be) -I guess Atlanta is about as close as I can get to an owners club! However -most of the Probes that I have seen from Atlanta have been for sale on Craigslist. There seems to be a great number of them there.
        Last edited by KLZE Porsche; October 19, 2013, 06:48 AM.
        Success is a measure of determination!
        Bonneville Dreamer-(AKA Purple Pimp Mobile)
        $500 Gas-Electric-Gas Reconversion/Restoration
        Mini-me & 500k "Old Gal" RIP
        Restoration of a legend

Comment

Originally posted by KLZE Porsche View Post
          Since I am only one of a very few Alabama Probe owners (or at least claim to be) -I guess Atlanta is about as close as I can get to an owners club! However -most of the Probes that I have seen from Atlanta have been for sale on Craigslist. There seems to be a great number of them there.

I guess we can adopt you

have you been spaded or neutered lol

jus joking

Comment

I don't currently have a Probe, but I'm in the area.
            Matt at DIYAutoTune.com
            My PM box fills up fast - it's much better to email me at websales@diyautotune.com

Comment

So I guess that's everyone

Comment

There are a couple more that I know of. They just don't read the Atlanta section everyday. Not enough going on to worry about it. I usually only check this section about once a month
                1997 SILVER GTS: HYDROLOCKED ENGINE AS OF FRIDAY, MAY 16th 2003
                1994 ROLLED PAINT JOB WHITE GT: WORK IN PROGRESS, DRIVABILITY AND ELECTRICAL GREMLINS ARE OUTTA CONTROL, TRYING MY MUTHA EFFIN PATIENCE...LOL
                2002 DODGE RAM, 4.7: DROPPED VALVE SEAT, BUT THE ENGINE ISNT BLOWN, SO IM SAVING FOR A COUPLE HEADS AND AN ENGINE KIT

Comment

bump

Comment

I forget about this section. You can count me in too. There's a few more too.
                    I'm the 626 guy. DOWN FOR A REBUILD 11.8:1 comp build .020 pistons race cams MSPNP coming hopefully running by the end of the year check my YOUTUBE page

Comment

any more people

Comment

BlackProbe as well.
                        I'm the 626 guy. DOWN FOR A REBUILD 11.8:1 comp build .020 pistons race cams MSPNP coming hopefully running by the end of the year check my YOUTUBE page

Comment

bump jus in case

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

bump jus in case

Comment

well folks the reason why I made this thread was to see if there is enough people to reconstruct APOC so if there are any members that have not yet posted please feel free to do so. Also any Alabama Probe owners feel free maybe we can combine to two into one to become a larger group

Comment

What ab arkansas? Hahaha! 2fast4u97gts is my older brother so can I be like a special inductee when I visit??

Comment

Working...
                              X