• Show
Clear All

• godfrey96
    replied
    There's 2 probes here in Jefferson my boosted and a friend stock

Leave a comment:

• yellow2point0
    replied
    Mine is pretty hideous too... but it's running. Lemme know if you need any parts, bro. Or just stop by and b.s. about our probes, haha. My buddy has a shop with lifts up in Marietta that I use sometimes.

706-524-4219

I'll be stripping my boosted one and transferring a few parts to my current daily driver.

Anyone around the area, feel free to contact me. Parting out bunch of stuff and would hate to take it to the scrap yard with a lot of good parts my fellow probe community can use.
    Last edited by yellow2point0; September 19, 2014, 08:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 2fast4u97gts
    replied
    Sounds good. i just got my second gen up and running. all factory right now, pretty ugly visually, but im gathering parts for a turbo build right now.

Leave a comment:

• yellow2point0
    replied
    I'm around augusta but frequent often around atlanta area. I wonder if any probes or mx6s still exist. During the whole time I've been here since June this year, I've only seen 1 second Gen mx6 and 2 first Gen probes... looks like I'm the only person with 2nd Gen probes. (Boosted one getting junked soon and a stock one I drive daily)

Leave a comment:

• 2fast4u97gts
    started a topic Kennesaw area

Kennesaw area

I saw a really nice white probe at the package store off of Cobb Pkwy a couple hours ago. Just wanted to see who it was. You were gone by the time I turned around. Had a terminator type wing on it and I though it was kitted as well. Looking to meet some of my fellow probes now that mine is up and running. Just need to pad emissions after sitting for 2 years. Give me a shout!
Working...
X

Debug Information