Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya..

Hey everyone. Thought I would introduce myself.

I live in Columbus but I drive through Atlanta all the time and it is only a 1-2 hour drive for me.

My name is william but I usually go by Will. BTW, I'm 21 years old so I am legal.

er.. some pics of me can be found here..

http://blade.hispeed.com/images/william.gif
    http://blade.hispeed.com/images/william2.gif

The first pic, I was 18 years old and the second pic is my driver's license pic when I turned 21 haha.. Right now, my hair is kinda long and I'm taller n' stuff and my eyes are BLUE WAHAHAHAA

I am a business major that should graduate this spring but I will probably graduate 2 years from now and after that I am going for film school. I'm not originally from the area and I don't know anyone here and most people around this area are kinda stuck up.

I own a 1989 Probe GT Turbo. I've had it since July 1998. Back then, I didn't know jack about cars, really and all the money I made I spent on stupid things like girlfriends. Now, I have a good job and no girlfriend to leech me so I've been modding my car a lot and I am loving it.

I'll post some pics of my car in a few days since I took some snap shots for an insurance claim. Right now it looks like shit because I ripped the wing off, resin is all over my trunk, my doors are half shaved, my car was vandalized, humped by woodland animals, etc. er.. doesn't look as bad as it sounds. I may post some "under construction" pics of it so you can see my progress. You can see progress in my signature .. not listed are small things like momo shift knob, floor mats (which are stripped for now until I redo the interior and install my PRD STS), painted calipers, Pioneer CD player, piaa fogs, etc..

As a side note, there are hundreds of probes in my area but I don't know any of these people. I am thinking I could coax them into coming with me to some of the APOC meets and stuff. I've only seen about 3 modded probes here and one of them is all pimped out (in a bad way).

That should do it.. wanna know anything, just ask. Look forward to meeting you all in the future.

latez

keep checking the boards, and come to the next meet, you'll have fun. since I've been involved, no 1g probes have shown up (although I've only been to the last 4 meets or so, so i'm new as well)
    2003 Jeep Liberty-stock
    1995 MX6 LS-sold
    1999 MX5-totaled (thanks to a Crown Vic)
    2000 Buick Regal GSE-Sold
    1971 Chevelle-Sold
    1995-MX6-Sold to PerfectSoldier
    1973 Volkswagon Thing-Sold
    1992 Kawasaki Ninja 600R-Sold
    2000-Neon-no clue
    1991 Buick Regal-Sold

Comment

Hey, what's up Will? We've got a lot in common -- I'm 21 too, drive a Probe, and am interested in making movies. I go to GA Tech and have started some acting here in Atlanta. (I just auditioned for a movie on Sat.) I guess you're more into directing...one of my roommates is looking to get into film school after he finishes at Tech, so we watch a lot of movies around here.

Anyway, you'll have to keep checking back here to find out what's up, and if you want to be added to the APOC email list, just let me know -- jbtaylor80@aol.com. Look forward to meeting you.
      Jason Taylor -- APOC
      1st Place NOPI Nationals 2001
      Turbo Magazine Nov. 2001
      Pics of my 1993 PGT

Comment

Hey, that's cool Jason. I've been into film making since I was 14. I've acted in some plays and what not but the theatre department around here isn't that great and theatre in general is not the direction I want to go...

I watch tonnnnnnnnnnnsssssssss of movies. I own about 300+ DVDs (which has impaired my car modding a bit) and go to the theatre all the time. don't worry, im not one of those guys that goes around quoting movie lines all the time though. I just happen to manage a video store so it's kinda' unavoidable.

I'll post my addie in the other thread for the mailing list..

Comment

Hey APOC.

I posted some pics of my car in progress in the pic and video post if interested. My wing is off and there is bondo on my trunk, etc... Also, there are some pics of the damage done to my PGT when someone egged it. Enjoy.

Here are the links..

How eggs damaged my paint!!

My PGT in progress....

Comment

Jason I didn't know your were a movie buff or going into acting. I think that's awesome, I would love to do the same. Good luck and hope you get the part. Will, I don't know if you have HBO, but they have this show called the Greenlight Project. The show is a contest for upcoming director/writers who can't get a deal with a movie studio. The winner got to direct and make his movie. Miramax is the studio who supports the winner with Ben Affleck and Matt Damon as the executive producers of the movie. It's cool to actually see a whole movie being made. Oh well, I have ran my mouth enough, good luck and talk to ya later.
            Honda S2000 '01 red/black
            Probe Gt-Ze '93

Comment

william, you comin to the varsity this sat? get some heartburn, meet some people. get some tickets, wait, sorry, thats just me. anyways, hope you can make it, it'd be cool to see your ride in person, looks great in the pics.
              2003 Jeep Liberty-stock
              1995 MX6 LS-sold
              1999 MX5-totaled (thanks to a Crown Vic)
              2000 Buick Regal GSE-Sold
              1971 Chevelle-Sold
              1995-MX6-Sold to PerfectSoldier
              1973 Volkswagon Thing-Sold
              1992 Kawasaki Ninja 600R-Sold
              2000-Neon-no clue
              1991 Buick Regal-Sold

Comment

I'd love to come to the meet but... my car isn't ready.

I just shaved everything and will be mounting my touring wing as soon as I feel confident enough to drill through the welded metal and hardener. After that, I wait for my insurance check to arrive (should be here soon!), then send her in for paint. Finally, I'll put on the new rims that I bought. It's gonna' look sooooooooooooo much better it's not even funny.

Then, I'll be at every APOC meet! wahoo! ^.~

Comment

Hey Splink ya should change your Signature to also include your new title. ' APOC Ticket Man '
                  John Pardus

Comment

Willaim it sounds like you will meet most of us just in tiem to see my car look even worse then it currently does.
                    John Pardus

Comment

Willaim it sounds like you will meet most of us just in tiem to see my car look even worse then it currently does.
                      what did you do to your car? ^.~

no sweat though because i might go to that bowling meet and I don't think my car will be painted by then, so my new rims won't be on either. I'll be the kick ass black PGT with one wiper, a primer gray touring wing, and primered doors.. front end.. trunk etc..

My car looks like a f'ed up version of Mikal's gunmetal fade paint job. so your car won't be the only one looking all messed..

Comment

Well it is unclear right this moment of weather or not it will be done or not by then. But I have a custom front bumper I am working on and it will run about for one week unpainted on the car to find stress it may take on so I can find ways to relieve that stress and then get it painted. And you will not be the only Black PGT there. My car and Jason's car are both Black and well pretty out there for Probes.
                        John Pardus

Comment

I love that movie!
                          NPA!
                          I still love my Vols fan even after 3 years of marriage
                          <---- Pediatric Intensive Care Nurse

Comment

Working...
                          X