APOC Intros!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APOC Intros!!!!

wassup APOC? How about some intros i.e. how old are you, what do you look like, what do you drive, how long have you been in the club, etc..?

As you can tell by my nickname.. my name is William but everyone calls me Will. I'm 21 going on 22 and I drive a 89 PGT Turbo and a bone stock 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse. I don't care for the Eclipse much though and will probably be selling it soon (It needs a new clutch, right front fender, heater coil, new tires as the ones on it are pretty bald, and there is a dent in the hood -- phew, don't ask). I don't think I am "officially" in the club yet because hey I just found out about this place but I'm workin' on it.

I live in Columbus which is about 2 hours from Atlanta. umm.. I'm EuroAsian (my pics are on here somewhere) and I'm pretty different in person.. not used to typing in bulletin boards yet. I listen to all kinds of music.. love to dance, party.. and have a pretty wide range of hobbies from art and movies to video games, sports, martial arts and more.. ok guess that its for now. dont wanna give away too much

nice to meet you. ^.^
    Last edited by WilliamPGT; February 10, 2002, 02:44 AM.

Intro of the founder

Ok I guess it is time I make an intro for those who do not know me yet. I am John Pardus, The guy who started APOC way back in 1997 with a silly idea on my end. Well a bit about me. I am out of collage for the last few years and work for a Company known As Amercian Leak Detection. Basically I find leaks in Swim polls, Spas and Fountains. I am a whopping age 27 and was born on Dec 31 in 1974. As to things I do that is pretty simple. I ama computer nut and spend far too much tiem on my PC online. I am of course a car nut as seen by what I do to my 1993 Probe GT. I am also into Sci-Fi and attend Dragon Con each year. I live up in a nice small town called Acworth now and am happy to have my own place finnaly. Well I am not sure what else to say about myself as it sounds liek I am abragging when really I am not all that special. The club is not run by me really, but more by Jason, I just help him out as I just do not have the time to really do what he does and I am tryign to figure out how he finds tiem for it too.
    John Pardus

Comment

APOC wannabe

I'm an apoc wannabe. I don't have my pgt anymore but i like to hang out with the apoc crowd.

"how old are you, what do you look like, what do you drive, how long have you been in the club, etc..?"

23 y/o mba student drivin an RSX Type S and I am not in the club. I'm a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnaaaaaaaabeeeeee!!
      Tara
      ---
      Blue 2002 Acura RSX Type S
      It's a girl thing.
      Miss ProbeTalk 2k1 -- and I don't even own a Probe!

Comment

Tara is and allways will be one of APOC even if she thinsk she is not. Come bowling with us on the 23rd Tara, we need some sugar and spice
        John Pardus

Comment

well, I'm Matt. At 18 years old I'm probably the youngest member of the club. I haven't been with the club too long, but I haven't had my car that long either. My car is the 1995 MX6. Its green, but it does need a paint job. I'm an international business major at Georgia State. I am also the front end supervisor at Michaels, which is a craft store (no, I'm not gay). The small amount of time that I'm not at school or at work I spend with my girlfriend, friends, playing with my car, or on the computer. I am the unofficial "APOC Ticket Man" as deemed by Pardus. To clear up the confusion, thats basically because I got 5 tickets in 5 days, and only one was for a moving violation (BTW, it, along with my seatbelt ticket got dismissed last thursday!). I guess that about covers it.
          2003 Jeep Liberty-stock
          1995 MX6 LS-sold
          1999 MX5-totaled (thanks to a Crown Vic)
          2000 Buick Regal GSE-Sold
          1971 Chevelle-Sold
          1995-MX6-Sold to PerfectSoldier
          1973 Volkswagon Thing-Sold
          1992 Kawasaki Ninja 600R-Sold
          2000-Neon-no clue
          1991 Buick Regal-Sold

Comment

Well, let me tell everyone about myself. I am 18 years old. I am currently enrolled at Kennesaw State University majoring in taking as few classes as I can get away with. I work at Circuit City at Town Center in the customer service depatment and listen to people who are pissed because the DVD-Player the bought doesn't work. I am planning on changing my major to criminal justice and becoming a cop. I also plan on joining the Marines shortly after graduating from college.

I have been trying to do things with the club for about a year now and seem to only be able to meet up with APOC about once every other month, but since I left for the summer last year I've only managed to be able to NOPI. I love hangin out with you guys and promise I'll start makin it to more events.

Laters

Comment

Originally posted by Ragresen
              Tara is and allways will be one of APOC even if she thinsk she is not. Come bowling with us on the 23rd Tara, we need some sugar and spice
              Thanks John. If I don't go to Orlando that weekend, I will come down for bowling!
              Tara
              ---
              It's a girl thing.

Comment

heheh ok, im martin, that guy who had that brakes fire on mountain drive )
                im soon to be 24 and in US not even four years yet.
                So if ill make it 23rd u all be patient with me and if i have that wierd look on my face, be adviced that i dont understand .
                Im also getting married this year, not planning to have kids yet tho. I work as an DSL Tech, and starting my own bussiness - DOGHOUSES. Does anyone need one???
                ummm i live in Alpharetta, drive probe base and 95ranger.
                cant handle more than 6beers maybe i can but im gone
                most of my free time i spend with my Czech buddys, playing piano, or downloading all kind of stuff on my computer.
                thats about it, see you all on bowling.
                my custom body 93base

Comment

Re: APOC wannabe

Originally posted by Tara96PGT
                  I'm an apoc wannabe. I don't have my pgt anymore but i like to hang out with the apoc crowd.
                  I thought you were an ALPOC wannabe
                  HDP ProbeTalk member # 159
                  1993 Probe V-6 R.I.P.
                  1993 RX-7

"When it happens, I won't even notice... I'll be too busy looking good"

Comment

we're all wannabes in our own little ways. I wannabe rich (like errybody else!), pardus' car is a wannabe (bmw, rx7, probe, mazda, and the list goes on), get what I'm sayin! later guys!
                    2003 Jeep Liberty-stock
                    1995 MX6 LS-sold
                    1971 Chevelle-Sold
                    2000-Neon-no clue
                    1991 Buick Regal-Sold

Comment

Naw my car is anot a Wannabe, it is just confused as to what kind of car it really is any more.
                      John Pardus

Comment

dude, you're car is going to end up looking like no other, thats why its so cool. keep up the good work!
                        2003 Jeep Liberty-stock
                        1995 MX6 LS-sold
                        1971 Chevelle-Sold
                        2000-Neon-no clue
                        1991 Buick Regal-Sold

Comment

Re: Re: APOC wannabe

Originally posted by HDP

I thought you were an ALPOC wannabe
                          I am an ALPOC wannabe too.
                          Tara
                          ---
                          It's a girl thing.

Comment

Well I only went once and it was a while ago, I had a white 97 PGT but I had to get rid of it and now I have my little del sol. It's pretty nice actually, drives better and a little faster that my probe but the emotional attachment is not the same. Well, anyway I can find a club to go to in atlanta and I was thinking of dropping by there again sometime. Anyone up for a race?

Comment

Smurf ALPOC Tara! APOC is the shizzzzzzzzzznet

Comment

Working...
                              X