Kenwood Excellon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenwood Excellon

One of my friends here at Georgia Tech is selling a Kenwood Excellon if anyone is looking for a good CD player. It costs $500 new, and he's wanting around $300 for it. It's hardly been used. Send me an email if interested and I'll hook you up. jbtaylor80@aol.com
    Jason Taylor -- APOC
    1st Place NOPI Nationals 2001
    Turbo Magazine Nov. 2001
    Pics of my 1993 PGT

Here's more info on the audio I'm trying to sell (preferably locally here in Atlanta): (Reply here if interested.)

Kenwood eXcelon KDC811: ~$300: This CD player was purchase 2/26/02 for $524 including the extended warranty through Circuit City that covers the unit until 3/07/04. It plays burnt CDs, has a self hiding, motorized face plate, two remote controls, (3) 4 volt pre-amps with one non fading volume adjustable for subwoofer, a 5 band digital spectrum analyzer with 3 display modes, 50 CD disk name memory, CD Text capable (displays name of disk and songs for CD's that have that information on them), 44 watts x 4 internal power, signal to noise ratio of 110 dB (most car CD players are at ~90 dB), electronically controlled crossovers for all (3) pre-amp outputs, CD changer controls. Basically, this was the best CD player that Kenwood made at the time and it really is the ****ing shit. I highly recommend it. I would keep it but I got premium audio in my new car with 6 disc in dash CD player and I just want to keep that.

Kenwood 745 ~ $75: 4x45 watts/2x110 watts @ 4 ohms, 2 ohm capable AMP. Bought this amp about 6 years ago for $350. Works great and it is not a low rate amp. Amp technology hasn't changed that much except for the super high end amps, so this is still a good amp. I used this amp in 2x45 watts with the rear channels bridged to 1x110 watts for my sub, and my sub thumped nice.

MTX Road Thunder 15" Subwoofer w/ Box ~ $100: Bought this about 5 years ago for $300 from Crutchfield. This thing is pretty solid. With just 110 watts it pounded, I always wanted to put it to 300 watts (max) to see what it would really do.
    Jason Taylor -- APOC
    1st Place NOPI Nationals 2001
    Turbo Magazine Nov. 2001
    Pics of my 1993 PGT

Comment

It's pretty tempting, but I doubt it would work with my Eclipse 12 disc changer.
      2015 DGM WRX STI
      2006 WRB Impreza WRX STi | GT30R Turbo and supporting mods | 380 AWHP | Sold
      2002 WRB Impreza WRX | Sold
      1995 Rio Red Probe GT | Sold
      1991 White Ford Ranger | Sold

Comment

Working...
      X