Event ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event ideas?

I'd appreciate any feedback or suggestions anyone has on club events. I'm trying to throw together a March/April schedule. So far, I'm thinking of a movie outing, the mountain drive (scheduled by SE RX-7s), and a tech day/detail day in late April. Others???
    Jason Taylor -- APOC
    1st Place NOPI Nationals 2001
    Turbo Magazine Nov. 2001
    Pics of my 1993 PGT

Movie

Week of March 22nd. Blade 2.

Other ideas right now I have none.
    John Pardus

Comment

maybe a track day before the tech so we get an improvement (hopefully) bearing on our efforts when we run later.
      2003 Jeep Liberty-stock
      1995 MX6 LS-sold
      1999 MX5-totaled (thanks to a Crown Vic)
      2000 Buick Regal GSE-Sold
      1971 Chevelle-Sold
      1995-MX6-Sold to PerfectSoldier
      1973 Volkswagon Thing-Sold
      1992 Kawasaki Ninja 600R-Sold
      2000-Neon-no clue
      1991 Buick Regal-Sold

Comment

I'm lowering my baby this Wednesday so let's have another meet soon so I can show off my PGT and meet you guys!

All that stuff sounds good J.. I also like the idea of paintball. A party would be cool, a barbeque when it gets warmer, umm.. karaoke? runnin' out of ideas ..

Comment

A challange Idea

Ok I had done an email a while back and it had a few intrested. I also know the email did not get to all so I will post imy idea here and see what we get. Basically I think it would be so much more intresting if we challange another club to an event. I was thinking paintball for this, but the club I want to put the challange to is liekly to not hagve enough want to pay to rent guns and then also pay for all the paint and feild fees. It runs about $200 to go play paintball like that for one day and most people are not blessed to own even a single paintball gun much less 2 like I am. So may instead lets take the same kinda fun to say Q-Zar up in Gwinette county. It is laser tag and affordable for all. Nwo to the challange part. I say we Challange the local Klingon Fan club to it. They have been doing this aginst the Starwars club and well Frankly I think they need to try and play aginst someone new. So who is up for it and when would we liek to do it?
          John Pardus

Comment

I'm up for it. I'd love to go shoot some people. man, I'd feel like I was a postal worker or something! anyways, yeah, those sound good. hey, maybe we can combine two events, like paintball and karaoke? think it'd work?
            2003 Jeep Liberty-stock
            1995 MX6 LS-sold
            1971 Chevelle-Sold
            2000-Neon-no clue
            1991 Buick Regal-Sold

Comment

Come visit me. Actually I would like to try to do something with you guys soon - seeing as how I wanna show off my new car and all.
              NPA!
              I still love my Vols fan even after 3 years of marriage
              <---- Pediatric Intensive Care Nurse

Comment

Klingon club.....I knew there had to be one since the last time I went to DragonCon 2 years ago, there were to many of them dress in ful war gear and speaking the langauge for them not to have one. I say kill them all, the Federation will survive.

Tim Benton

Comment

I've toyed with the idea of having another pool party at my house for the SE-RX7 group like I did back in 98 I think it was. Unfortunately, we had it in the fall so it was kinda cool, but we cooked out and went on a quick jaunt through some nice country back roads, twisty, but not like the mountain drive last month. I think we had about 20 or so people show up, and about 15 cars, nice turnout. We almost had another one, this time during the heat of summer. We went to the dyno early saturday, but one of those summer thundershowers cancelled the swimming part, but we still had fun at the dyno.

What about a dyno day/cookout or something like that?

Tim Benton

Comment

the party thing sounds good too. although if the weather keeps up, have the paramedics on hand for whoever dares to take a dip in the pool.
                    so, is the federation the one with the death star? lol
                    2003 Jeep Liberty-stock
                    1995 MX6 LS-sold
                    1971 Chevelle-Sold
                    2000-Neon-no clue
                    1991 Buick Regal-Sold

Comment

ya! party at Angel's!

QZAR sounds fun! let's blast the pocket protectors out of their custom made klingon suits, buwhahaha!! maybe we could challenge another POC too.. ALPOC? SE-RX7?

Cookout sounds good but let's wait until this freak weather is over because it's too damn cold right now.

Comment

drag strip night! Go to the drag strip and support those APOCers who want to run. Autocross events, support APOCers who run. TF&TF ricer party -- pizza, beer, and naaawws!

hehe Ok, I was goofin around.
                        Tara
                        ---
                        Blue 2002 Acura RSX Type S
                        It's a girl thing.
                        Miss ProbeTalk 2k1 -- and I don't even own a Probe!

Comment

There's an autocross at Turner Field on Sunday. I'm going.
                          2015 DGM WRX STI
                          2006 WRB Impreza WRX STi | GT30R Turbo and supporting mods | 380 AWHP | Sold
                          2002 WRB Impreza WRX | Sold
                          1995 Rio Red Probe GT | Sold
                          1991 White Ford Ranger | Sold

Comment

I'll be in fla this weekend. but I really would like to watch the autox sometime. see what I could do (later, much, much later)
                            2003 Jeep Liberty-stock
                            1995 MX6 LS-sold
                            1971 Chevelle-Sold
                            2000-Neon-no clue
                            1991 Buick Regal-Sold

Comment

wow.. freak weather seems to be over. I can actually finish the body work on my car and put my springs on.

Any word on the next meet yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information