• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More than likely I'll be there... ZE and all
    2003 Ford F-350 Crew Cab 4x4 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel Dually
    2001 Ford Excursion Limited 4x4 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel

Comment

If I don't have any exams that following monday (i'll be taking summer classes), I'd like to go.... as long as I'm welcome (don't own a probe anymore).

Tara
      Tara
      ---
      Blue 2002 Acura RSX Type S
      It's a girl thing.
      Miss ProbeTalk 2k1 -- and I don't even own a Probe!

Comment

I just got my Job going at Advanced Auto Parts, and I am going to see if I can get that Sunday or Saturday, whichever one off so that I can make it up there..... still waiting on a car though..
        Cheif of Newbie Security

1995 Mazda MX-6 RS
        2.0 MTX
        Intake
        Exhaust-MAGNAFLOW BABY!
        Smooth talking phat tunes with bass.
        New Shift Boot with Crappy little Neon Lights.

You cant beat me....I have stickers..

Comment

ZE problems

Well i got my ZE motor installled and it thru a Rod 4 days of Running which really blow. Japan Direct would only say they only give that motor a start up warranty,(the Bastards) Why didn't they tell me this or give me papers on this to Begin with. so i got my money back from Visa. Im hopeing to have the car running befor the 25th We'll see.

Later
          -Kenny
          Had a 93 MX6 LS/ KLZE
          http://www.myspace.com/keneff
          *Check out my Crunched Car*
          MX6.com SouthEast Moderator
          I NOW Own a MR2 TURBO

Comment

man kenny, that really sucks. good thinkin on the money back from visa deal. hope its running soon!
            2003 Jeep Liberty-stock
            1995 MX6 LS-sold
            1999 MX5-totaled (thanks to a Crown Vic)
            2000 Buick Regal GSE-Sold
            1971 Chevelle-Sold
            1995-MX6-Sold to PerfectSoldier
            1973 Volkswagon Thing-Sold
            1992 Kawasaki Ninja 600R-Sold
            2000-Neon-no clue
            1991 Buick Regal-Sold

Comment

So far i heard abunch of You all are going to Participate on the Meet On this Sat 5/25 with the other MX6rs
              Sounds great.
              I would be there but my 2nd ZE motor will not be installed till the end of the week so I don't believe i can afford to make the trip
              but i tried everything i could.
              If ya could take some picts for me and post them i would appreciate it.
              Later guys. - Kenny
              Had a 93 MX6 LS/ KLZE
              I NOW Own a MR2 TURBO

Comment

Welp, I'm makin plans to be there this Saturday... check out the post on mx6.com here...

http://www.mx6.com/boardnew/showthre...5&pagenumber=3

I guess I can communicate back and forth on mx6.com or splink can, either way... but anyone else wanna bring anything, or how many are we expecting to show up so we at least have enough food? Here's one of the more important parts of that message:
                -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
                Here are the directions:

Coming from the North:

I 575 southbound to I 75. I 75 southbound to 285 east. Take 285 east towards exit 31 b/ athens. Once you get on the next Hwy you need to look for Stone Mountain Park Entrance. It is a brown sign. From there you will get to the entrance. Pay the entrance of $7.00. From there go straight till you get to a fork in the road and stay to your left. After the turn you will pass a St. Mtn railroad entrance and Skylift entrance. You will need to look for a sign that says Picnic it will be on the right hand side. Make a right at the entrance go all the way down till you make a left turn. Sign will say more parking . You get to the end and make another left .... from there you just need to look for mx~6's . Another way is ... at the entrance to St. Mtn they will give you a map. On the map look for the rock which is in the middle of the map. there is a light green P on the left hand side next to the mountain. You can follow the directions the map too.

From the South:

I 75 northbound ... go through Atlanta until you get to the 285 east. And the follow the directions as above told.

It is easier the making a big circle on 285.

We do need to know who is coming. Also need to know who is cooking? And what people want to eat too so that me and SSaiyan can go get the food in bulk. So it would cost less. That and numbers to reach you guys to get this better situated.
                2003 Ford F-350 Crew Cab 4x4 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel Dually
                2001 Ford Excursion Limited 4x4 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel

Comment

Good luck with the meet
                  My New ZE motor will not be running in time
                  It will be all done by Tue due to my ACT clutch not being delivered soon enough.

Later-Kenny
                  Had a 93 MX6 LS/ KLZE
                  I NOW Own a MR2 TURBO

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information