Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GA meet

Hello APOC members
    Im Kenny- (Moderator of the SouthEast - MX6.com)
    Theres a few MX6rs (like 8 or so) that are getting together for a Meet on MAY 25th somewhere in Atlanta
    ANd i was wondering if any of you guys could Participate
    Im driving up from Central FL (about 6 to 7hours or so)
    So i would really like this to be worth while trip Comming up there
    Im already Organized Probe/MX6 meet here in Central FL for this up Comming 4/27 at a GrandOpening of my local shop, (IslandStreetPerformance) and a bunch of guys from Tampa,Jacksonville,Orlando are attending.
    I don't know the Atlanta area since i live so far away so i don't know what to plan on for the meet (like where to eat or just cook out, Ect. . . )

Are you guys busy on May 25th?
    If you can help out and or attend i would appreciate it

-Kenny
    ( MX6.com - SoutheastClub Forum (georgia 6rs)
    Had a 93 MX6 LS/ KLZE
    http://www.myspace.com/keneff
    *Check out my Crunched Car*
    MX6.com SouthEast Moderator
    I NOW Own a MR2 TURBO

I'm sure a few people can show up sometime in May. It seems the Apoc group is starting to pickup in participation as the summer months are rolling in. Let us know more about it as the month gets closer.

Tim Benton

Comment

I'll be in Atlanta the weekend of the 24th for my sisters graduation Kenny. I should be able to make it out

Robert
      Nitrous Works - Team Dynamics Monza's - Kuhmo 215/40/17 - Apexi Dunk cat-back - FASTech FSTB - HKS Intake - Lowered - Custom Stereo- Fresh Paint
      Next project in progress

Comment

wasn't this the one splink48 was talkin about that is gonna be held at Stone Mountain?
        2003 Ford F-350 Crew Cab 4x4 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel Dually
        2001 Ford Excursion Limited 4x4 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel

Comment

Well I thought that was the idea too at one time. But if they are looking for a place to meet up and eat. It all depends on what they want to do. With summer rolling in I think meeting at a park at one of the lakes would be so neat.
          John Pardus

Comment

Personally I think Stone Mountain would be a great place to have a meet, since of course everybody would be out there chillaxin (Chilling/Relaxing... gotta love that word) and well you know, it is big enough, and has great sceanery. I think we could probably get all of the cars out onto one of the parking lots, and have a good time, showing off cars, grillin some steaks, burgers or whatever. Of course, everybody should probably bring something to cook, so the burden wouldnt be all on one person to supply all of the food and such. I would love to be able to make it, infact I might. Hopefully I'll have my car by then...ack... tryin to get my new job settled in at Advanced Auto Parts, so I can get everything running smoothly. Just throwing some suggestions out there! Thanks!
            -Matt
            Cheif of Newbie Security

1995 Mazda MX-6 RS
            2.0 MTX
            Intake
            Exhaust-MAGNAFLOW BABY!
            Smooth talking phat tunes with bass.
            New Shift Boot with Crappy little Neon Lights.

You cant beat me....I have stickers..

Comment

damn matt, you must be a stalker or something. stole my name, my car, and now my job. geez. which one are you working at? I'm over in ellenwood. and yeah, this is the meet I posted about a long time ago.
              2003 Jeep Liberty-stock
              1995 MX6 LS-sold
              1999 MX5-totaled (thanks to a Crown Vic)
              2000 Buick Regal GSE-Sold
              1971 Chevelle-Sold
              1995-MX6-Sold to PerfectSoldier
              1973 Volkswagon Thing-Sold
              1992 Kawasaki Ninja 600R-Sold
              2000-Neon-no clue
              1991 Buick Regal-Sold

Comment

dude... LOL.. Cool. Right now I am getting my stuff settled to work at the Advanced Auto Parts on HWY GA 20 in Conyers. It was recently Discount Auto Parts, but Advanced bought them out. I am still working out the kinks of getting that car.... >.<!!! I really want that car bad.....!:x I just hope that the guy hasnt sold it yet! Anyhoo, I am hoping that I can get alot of parts for my car at discount so I can stock up on alot of parts. I hope that I am able to come to this meet, and if I can go, I want to have my car by then....if I can still get it... anyhoo, I'll see yall later!
                Cheif of Newbie Security

1995 Mazda MX-6 RS
                2.0 MTX
                Intake
                Exhaust-MAGNAFLOW BABY!
                Smooth talking phat tunes with bass.
                New Shift Boot with Crappy little Neon Lights.

You cant beat me....I have stickers..

Comment

we have a lot of "stock" or "stock eqivelent" for our cars. as far as performance goes, ummmmmmm, well....we can get k&n filters, b&m sts, and last but not least, all the APC stickers we could ever dream of!
                  good luck over there

all the best,
                  matt
                  2003 Jeep Liberty-stock
                  1995 MX6 LS-sold
                  1999 MX5-totaled (thanks to a Crown Vic)
                  2000 Buick Regal GSE-Sold
                  1971 Chevelle-Sold
                  1995-MX6-Sold to PerfectSoldier
                  1973 Volkswagon Thing-Sold
                  1992 Kawasaki Ninja 600R-Sold
                  2000-Neon-no clue
                  1991 Buick Regal-Sold

Comment

@ Stone MOUNTAIN

The guys on MX6.com southeast - in GA are talking about meeting up at Stone Mountain.
                    I think they want to cook out I just tought you all in the area could post up some more ideas for something to do and or go to
                    so we arent just hanging out for 6 hrs. Ya know

Peace
                    -Kenny

I want to see the 626 on the bottle - Roberto
                    Had a 93 MX6 LS/ KLZE
                    I NOW Own a MR2 TURBO

Comment

Well there is a lot to do inside Stone Mountain Park and you will have to pay to get in. I think it is about $5 to $10 to get into the park, but if it is held on a weekend there is the laser show and many attractions at the park to do besides just gawk at cars.
                      John Pardus

Comment

Sweet- This park doesn't sound like your normal ordinary Neighborhood city Park.
                        I know some MX6rs are bringing plenty to BBQ with but they are trying to see how many are showing So if you guys could bring your own Stuff too It'll be one BIG BBQ.

How close is SixFlags to this park?

Later
                        Kenny-
                        Had a 93 MX6 LS/ KLZE
                        I NOW Own a MR2 TURBO

Comment

Six flags is on the other side of atlanta. And no Stone Mountain is not a city park, but more like a ntaional park. A lot of history and all out there. BTW why would you want to go to six flags anyways? Lots of lines and a large price to get in. not to mention not much shade.
                          John Pardus

Comment

Its just that me and my PGT buddy are Staying for the weekend, So one day PGT/MX6 Meet the next day we were considering going to SixFlags since we were around the area. We're making the trip from Central FL Im not going to do just one thing this weekend Im gonna go all out and have a good time and make it worth my while. If you have another suggestion thats better for me to do let me know. I DON't LIVE up there so if you can let me know of something else please DO.

But it sounds like if everyone on here participates it looks like this will turn out pretty good.

Check ya later
                            -Kenny
                            Had a 93 MX6 LS/ KLZE
                            I NOW Own a MR2 TURBO

Comment

I'll be trying my skills on Road Atlanta, otherwise I would be there!!! Can't say that there isn't any advantage to having my mom buy an S4!!! Free driving schools rock....

Comment

Working...
                              X