Mountain Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mountain Drive

It was good to finally meet some of the Atlanta Car community. Even though I was unable to go on the drive it'self, I got the chance to meet several new people, and look at several very nice cars! Seeing all of those other cars made me want to get rid of the Honda Accord and get another...even though the Accord wasnt mine..Lol.. Anyways, it was good to meet all of you! Later!
    -Matt
    Cheif of Newbie Security

1995 Mazda MX-6 RS
    2.0 MTX
    Intake
    Exhaust-MAGNAFLOW BABY!
    Smooth talking phat tunes with bass.
    New Shift Boot with Crappy little Neon Lights.

You cant beat me....I have stickers..

Matt,

Heck I'm not even sure if I got to meet everyone. Hope I atleast said Hi even thought I didn't know it was you. See ya soon at the next meet idea.

Tim Benton

Comment

tim your butt of your car looks great! i watched the video today and your infront of us plenty of times ...
      oh and that white 3rd gen (cant remember the name) even tho hes such a cool guy, he might have step on the brakes a little less but it was a great time and cant wait to do this back again with my car, since ive done already some mods and dont have that freaky 14'' wheels i had i should be more glued to the pavement now
      my custom body 93base

Comment

Martin,

I'd PAY for a copy of the video....$20 plus a tape to record to. Do you have a way to record to a vhs tape?

I saw the pics of the car, overall great stuff. 1 idea dealing with the rear end. How about rolling it back towards the inside of the car..instead of straight down. Hopes its ready by the next run.

Tim Benton

Comment

tim,
          hahah im not an american all the way yet i guess, cause i still dont see money wherever i go ive got it already on the vhs tape so whenever im gonna know were about to meet again ill bring it over and you can just borow it .... or just stop by ... whatever
          its actually nice feeling to make someone happy

btw. on the tool on 400 i always ALWAYS pay dollar and saying that another $0.50 is for the person behind me its sooo much fun
          my custom body 93base

Comment

next meet I'm riding behind martin
            2003 Jeep Liberty-stock
            1995 MX6 LS-sold
            1999 MX5-totaled (thanks to a Crown Vic)
            2000 Buick Regal GSE-Sold
            1971 Chevelle-Sold
            1995-MX6-Sold to PerfectSoldier
            1973 Volkswagon Thing-Sold
            1992 Kawasaki Ninja 600R-Sold
            2000-Neon-no clue
            1991 Buick Regal-Sold

Comment

Working...
            X