Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATL Probes take 1st and 2nd in local show!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATL Probes take 1st and 2nd in local show!

Welp, though we did not make the Ferrari Challenge on Saturday, Ash and I attended a local car show... and we took both 1st and 2nd in the compact class. Well, she took 1st and I took 2nd, but ya' know....

...I guess I won't mention how many cars were in the compact class, but I guess you could say we took third as well?!? Yeah, there were about 50 antiques there, and no rice to have to look at... what a day! Lots of people asked about our cars amazingly enough though, so it was pretty neat... plus another trophy to add to her collection... ookie, well, it's like 7:30 am, I'm sittin at work, so I guess I'm done rambling... see you guys in a coupla weeks at Stone Mountain!
    2003 Ford F-350 Crew Cab 4x4 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel Dually
    2001 Ford Excursion Limited 4x4 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel

Its funny how this post got 21 reviews but no one has said congratulations, makes u think doesnt it. Especially seeing how this is viewed by your APOC team. Lemme be the first. Congrats!! i was going to enter that show but thought it was for older cars like 50's and 60's if this was the one at the mall of ga. But anyway congrats.

Comment

Thank ya' Naw, it was a show in Seneca, SC... we both live up here right now...

Comment

nice job. how's the kl ze runnin? I would think that you'd get at least a few points on that one
        2003 Jeep Liberty-stock
        1995 MX6 LS-sold
        1999 MX5-totaled (thanks to a Crown Vic)
        2000 Buick Regal GSE-Sold
        1971 Chevelle-Sold
        1995-MX6-Sold to PerfectSoldier
        1973 Volkswagon Thing-Sold
        1992 Kawasaki Ninja 600R-Sold
        2000-Neon-no clue
        1991 Buick Regal-Sold

Comment

hehe.. yeah, but as it was mostly an antique show, and that her and I were the only two cars in the compact class, she took it since she's got more mods and she has a nice show setup with all her beanie babies... i mean, come on... who can compete with beanie babies?!?!

Comment

I can!!!!! Well oppss you mean for someone to beat my beanie babies......Actually if you really look at it, Jason and Mikal (well he was in a different class) can beat them

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information