Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale / Wanted

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • drivers seat 96+

    Hi all. I'm looking for a 96+ drivers seat as the bolster metal on mine has lost its padding. Thanks

    Comment


    • WTB: Various parts

      Howdy, can anyone help with the following?

      Complete KLZE Engine
      Centre Air vents
      Driver Air vent
      Front wheel mud guards/plastic wheel arches
      Wheel arch engine guards left and right
      Passenger door trim
      Driver seat or 2 x MX6 front seats
      Rear seat top and bottom
      Full cabin carpet in good condition
      Top front dash plastic piece, the long rear piece right up near windscreen

      Thanks.

      Comment


      • Pretty much nobody left here in the Aus section, id find a wrecker or for that much stuff you would be better off going to an auction and buying a whole car. I don't have any of that stuff sorry.
        Supercharged - 94' PGT: ZE, MS2, W/M Injection, weight reduced, manual steering because weekend race car! mods and pics thread
        Turbocharged - 06' WRX: 3" exh, ECUTEK ROM, MRT intercooler, VF34 pic
        Nitrous Oxide - 79' Yamaha QT50 'Yamahopper' 70cc, MLM pipe, VM18 carb, dual stage reeds etc. pic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by stoker100 View Post
          Pretty much nobody left here in the Aus section, id find a wrecker or for that much stuff you would be better off going to an auction and buying a whole car. I don't have any of that stuff sorry.
          yeah. I figured nobody has them down here anymore wreckers are hit and miss, they send you garbage.

          Comment


          • Im just looking for a set of KLZE pistons or equivalent. no luck so far

            Comment


            • a set of KLZE pistons or equivalent

              Originally posted by ausloki View Post
              Im just looking for a set of KLZE pistons or equivalent. no luck so far
              Not sure what equivalent compares with ZE pistons?

              I have a set of OEM NEW KL-DE pistons, rings and rods (no big end bearings) . I removed them from a new unused short block when I went with a set of KJ-ZEM rods and hi comp pistons. They are sitting here looking for a good home.I advertised them recently on Trademe.co.nz. Lots of watchers but no bidders.

              Chris
              Eunos Presso HI-XS Special Edition, KLZE, KL47 IM+TB, MX6 LSD box OEM front s/bar, Outlaw IM+TB thermalbloks, lightened K801 fly, XTD Stage 3 clutch & cover balanced to f/wheel, mbolin tranny saver , walbro 255,short shifter, SRD shifter bushings- H&R Springs and Koni inserts, MSpeed engine mounts, SS brake and clutch lines, PRM CAI,Whiteline rear strut and swaybar, 7x17 Konig/Maxxim Fourteen rims, and stuff.
              .

              Comment


              • Originally posted by projectB10 View Post
                Not sure what equivalent compares with ZE pistons?

                I have a set of OEM NEW KL-DE pistons, rings and rods (no big end bearings) . I removed them from a new unused short block when I went with a set of KJ-ZEM rods and hi comp pistons. They are sitting here looking for a good home.I advertised them recently on Trademe.co.nz. Lots of watchers but no bidders.

                Chris
                Equivalent would be having the same compression ratio as the ZE pistons. 10.1:1

                I have numerous stock ones thanks.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jimay View Post
                  Howdy, can anyone help with the following?

                  Complete KLZE Engine
                  Centre Air vents
                  Driver Air vent
                  Front wheel mud guards/plastic wheel arches
                  Wheel arch engine guards left and right
                  Passenger door trim
                  Driver seat or 2 x MX6 front seats
                  Rear seat top and bottom
                  Full cabin carpet in good condition
                  Top front dash plastic piece, the long rear piece right up near windscreen

                  Thanks.
                  Not sure if my being in Victoria helps, but

                  I found a complete 1995 Probe in White at Pick-a-part in Melbourne recently. It may still be in their Campbellfield yard, but I'm not sure if they will remove and ship parts to you. It did have immaculate carpet in it, but the driver's side seat was worn out at the bolster as usual. I took the distributor off of the engine and the front bumper was removed as well.

                  Also, EKW in East Keilor may have a complete KLZE engine (I got mine from them a few years ago).

                  Good luck
                  As a matter of fact, I do know everything. What I choose to disclose is at my discretion.

                  Comment


                  • [WA] Mazda 626 Deluxe Parting Out

                    End of an Era.

                    Due to front end damage Im now deciding to part out my 1995 Mazda 626 Deluxe Hatch rather than fix the radiator support bar. Someone with the time or skill could restore this easily enough but with a bigger family priorities have changed.

                    Some of the items fitted:
                    Digital Climate Control
                    BC Coilovers
                    Upgraded Mazda 6 Front Brakes
                    Full Leather Interior.
                    V6 Manual.

                    Msg me crobson69 At gmail.com or phone me 0447 714 208

                    Comment


                    • sorry to hear, is this the end of KL's for you now?
                      Supercharged - 94' PGT: ZE, MS2, W/M Injection, weight reduced, manual steering because weekend race car! mods and pics thread
                      Turbocharged - 06' WRX: 3" exh, ECUTEK ROM, MRT intercooler, VF34 pic
                      Nitrous Oxide - 79' Yamaha QT50 'Yamahopper' 70cc, MLM pipe, VM18 carb, dual stage reeds etc. pic

                      Comment


                      • Hi all, I've bought a Renault Megane so am selling the Probe.
                        See the add on Gumtree.
                        May part out if I can't sell it.

                        http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/rockh...upe/1119969094
                        Last edited by jimay; August 4, 2016, 02:16 AM.

                        Comment


                        • Good price, if i were anywhere near you id buy it. Good luck with the sale!
                          Supercharged - 94' PGT: ZE, MS2, W/M Injection, weight reduced, manual steering because weekend race car! mods and pics thread
                          Turbocharged - 06' WRX: 3" exh, ECUTEK ROM, MRT intercooler, VF34 pic
                          Nitrous Oxide - 79' Yamaha QT50 'Yamahopper' 70cc, MLM pipe, VM18 carb, dual stage reeds etc. pic

                          Comment


                          • Dropped price to $1200
                            Last edited by jimay; August 16, 2016, 02:24 AM.

                            Comment


                            • Anyone after any ford probe parts in Australia i have parted mine out and have tons of parts left including but not limited to:
                              5 speed trans
                              rear hubs, calipers and rotors
                              alternator with freewheeling pulley (never fitted)
                              radiator
                              catch can
                              radiator overflow tank
                              17" wheels tires
                              seats
                              1/4 panels
                              bonnet
                              hatch
                              headlights and motors
                              front and rear bumpers
                              rear1/4 glass
                              control arms with nolathane bushes
                              rear arms with nolathane bushes
                              a pillar plastics
                              instrument cluster
                              HVAC parts
                              and much more, need something just ask (engine, driveshafts, suspension, front brakes sold) open to offers on all parts available.
                              Supercharged - 94' PGT: ZE, MS2, W/M Injection, weight reduced, manual steering because weekend race car! mods and pics thread
                              Turbocharged - 06' WRX: 3" exh, ECUTEK ROM, MRT intercooler, VF34 pic
                              Nitrous Oxide - 79' Yamaha QT50 'Yamahopper' 70cc, MLM pipe, VM18 carb, dual stage reeds etc. pic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X