My Exile is ending.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Exile is ending.

yes it's true. my exile here in phoenix is over. So i'm moving back to norcal in a week and a half. I'm actually moving to pollock pines up the hill from sac. Got a new job. probably selling the car here so i don't bring it with(no garage at the house i'm moving to). I can honestly say moving here was a good thing over all. fixed all the issues that followed me here. mostly i'm 100+ pounds lighter..
    Attached Files
    Original Ricepoc member
    93 Black GT,mildly modified..----------------- SOLD
    1991 Kawasaki ZX7R....all the speed i need!!!

Holy shit Tony!

So do we need to pick you up at the Greyhound bus station?
    90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
    93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
    97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
    90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

no.. thankfully this time i'll be in a uhaul.. so no need for the bus..
      Original Ricepoc member

Comment

sweet jeezus! wheres the rest of you? do you come in shifts?

welcome back to cali.....i think we need a good old fashion bapoc welcome home summit
        exploding bowling balls anyone?
        probe is sold, now i have what the probe was suppose to replace, but ironically replaced my probe
        1993 nighthawk 750
        http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/b...otor/assembly/

Comment

oh jesus christ....how did that shrapnel not cause an eye loss is still a mystery
          90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
          93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
          97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE

Comment

i'd be up for just about anything.. happy to not be here in phoenix anymore.. got a nice place in pollock pines and an awsome job with the El dorado county sheriff's.

oh yeah i got a ball we can try and destroy.
            Original Ricepoc member

Comment

Dang, it's been years, Tony! Looking good!
              Jon, 2006 CGM GTO <<MOD LIST>> <<FQUICK>> <<CARDOMAIN>> <<CURRENT XHAUST VID>> <<MORE XHAUST VIDS>>
              The Daily Driver: 2006 Hyundai Sonata...234WhoppingHP
              RIP: 1999 Mustang GT 5-spd GONE: 90 Probe LX

Comment

Well, I should change the name of this thread to 'out of the woodwork'

Tony, we can destroy that ball...also if you have a spare hatch we can run over, and some air bags to pop.

Comment

lol.. yeah i might have an airbag laying around. but one hatch was enough. but fireballs from a bbq are always good.
                  Original Ricepoc member

Comment

glad to hear the good news tony... we really should get a meet together!
                    Beautiful Beast- 1997 PGT in process of becoming an SC/NA Beast...
                    Elo- 1990 BMW 325i weekend car
                    Brunhilde- 2003 BMW Z4 3.0 6-speed daily driver
                    The Beast- Sleeping in the junkyard...

Comment

Welcome back Tony!
                      2004 Mazda Ti Grey 3s Hatch
                      Former Probe owner
                      Do American cows not Moo? or perhaps Moo with an american accent, Moo haa, yippidy ding dang moo etc

Comment

Wow - I remember you telling me a few years ago that you were trying to lose weight - and you did! I need to know your secret for sure. Looking forward to a summit - Vasona Park, anyone? I hope the people you scared with your pyro skills have recovered their sanity by now.

What are you driving now, besides a U-Haul? And are you an officer of the law?
                        2015 Dodge Charger SXT Rallye, JAZZZND , 40K
                        JAZZZIN 1994 PGT, MTX, Black/Gray leather, 200K, KLZE, Magnaflow catback SOLD to Dan [Sac]
                        JAZZZN8 (2008 Mazda RX-8 GT), JAZZZN6 (2013 and 2010 Mazda 6 s GTs), first BAPOC Prez James Creasy's JAZZZN2 (1994 PGT), the infamous GRPJUCE (1994 PGT) all sold
                        born in MA, grew up in MI, live in CA, just kept moving west

Comment

nope not an officer. i will be a dispatcher starting the 2nd of november. still have my motorcycle and probe. but neither are working at the moment.. so currently i'm doing a lot of walking.,
                          Original Ricepoc member

Comment

So my phone was run over a few times and destroyed. I lost all my contacts pm me for my nee number.
                            Original Ricepoc member

Comment

"A few times"

This was no accident!

Comment

Working...
                              X