What years are compatible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What years are compatible?

I found a 97gt in Livermore for free. Thinking of using it for spare parts. But what parts are compatible for my 95 gt. I think mine is a 1st gen since it has no spoiler

Nope you have second generation but obd1 version. 89 to 92 is first gen. 93 to 97 is second generation.
    Last edited by 89lxmorepower; February 20, 2017, 04:06 PM.

Comment

So would it be compatible with my 95?
      Last edited by bones2kill; February 22, 2017, 12:17 AM.

Comment

here is your break down for the 2nd generation probes..... 93-94 ....95 is a slightly odd year to its self..... and 96-97 are the same. when it comes to exterior parts they all pretty much fit all years 93-97 except the rear bumper and tail lights...... 93-94 the license plate is in a different location but the bumper and taillights will still fit. Most of the interior parts will fit all years from 93-97 except for the interior door skins are different from 93-94... and the 1993 dash is different than the other years as it does not have a passanger side airbag. When it comes to electronics your 93-94 computers are ob1. 1995 computer is ob1 as well but it is unique to 1995. 96-97 is ob2. To sum this up, most of your parts are similar for all 2nd gen probes and can be used ex hood, fenders, wheels, breaks, rotors, back seat , engine, tranny, exaust. ect........ if you have specific questions you can send me a message but I don't get on here much anymore so you may want to send me your phone number and we can text message.
        93 PGT- street/track build KLZE, All Go no show! Cracked block repairs in progress.
        95 PGT- Daily Driver KLDE, body kit, 18in rims, cai, dual exhaust, plugs and wires.
        96 PGT- Turbo Project KLZE, will be both Show AND GO!
        1998 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD Street/Strip project. if you wanna know whats under the hood come and find out!

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information