Blanchard pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperSquid View Post
    it's worse now.....installed that 65mm throttle body and it's either off throttle or way on throttle.
    hmmm, this is how i remember you driving last year
    Rio Red 94PGT, Turbo T360trim,T3T4E 50 trim,T3T4E57 trim Parted out!
    1998 Volvo S70, The Brick
    1999 Red Volvo S70 T5 The Red Devil, modded
    1998 Black V70R AWD, The Waggo with mods

Comment

I get better gas mileage that way too.
      '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
      '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
      '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

Nick was supposed to be setting this up. Did he even make it? I don't see him.

Comment

nope he didn't go, he said in another thread
          Need a chip or parts for your 1st gen GT go here----->Fordprobeparts.com

Floridafordprobeowners.club

Comment

Originally posted by SlimmGT View Post
            Nick was supposed to be setting this up. Did he even make it? I don't see him.
            Nope shawn I couldnt go, at the last minute, a crap ass serious chunk of money was gone for me to do anything. Even now Im in the hole and I dont think I will get out of it anytime soon, unless a job falls in my lap.
            No car, no home, no job

Comment

Working...
            X