X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rod bender
    replied
    I have a set of 15 inch aluminum wheels with tires that have good rubber that came off a 93 SE. I would sell for 75.00. Or trade for something.

Leave a comment:

• htb3
    replied
    I am in Palm Beach Gardens and have a set of stock 14" aluminum wheels for a 89 Probe LX that were left over after I bought a set of 1990 Turbo wheels. They have been sitting in my garage for about 15 years. 2 tires are bald, and 2 are like new, but might be dry rotted because they are old.
    Wheels are in average condition. Looking for $100 for the set. I think they also pit Mazda 626 models or whatever platform that Ford and Mazda shared.

Leave a comment:

• RigsPGT
    replied
    Originally posted by Frankie View Post
    How much for ZE IM? Where in Fl are you?
    $200 picked up in Clearwater and it comes with a 65mm TB and tb spacer. See my For Sale thread on the for sale section for more info.

Leave a comment:

• Frankie
    replied
    How much for ZE IM? Where in Fl are you?

Leave a comment:

• RigsPGT
    replied
    ^ You can always shop at Rigs Garage in Clearwater (thats just me, don't go nuts googling it) for aftermarket parts for your PGT! I'm sure I'll have a few left by the time you get yours!

Leave a comment:

• ikesale
    replied
    Here in a couple months when i get tax check i'm wanting a pgt 5spd. I'm in largo FL.

Leave a comment:

• RigsPGT
    replied
    nah, cloth ones.

Leave a comment:

• j-dogg
    replied
    Nuuuuuuuu :C

Oh well at least its parts are going to a good home or two.....leather setas? I'm looking for a decent set

Leave a comment:

• RigsPGT
    replied
    Jesse,
    I'm stripping the thing down to the last bolt and I have someone interested in the front brakes already. Once they are gone, the struts will be pulled as well as the control arms (have traction bars on them) and so on. I called your attention first when I was selling the car intact, where were you? Could have gotten it, added up some tires, battery and windshield and you had a running turbo probe!

Leave a comment:

• j-dogg
    replied
    I may be interested in the body I haven't decided yet, but the rolling chassis as a whole minus all the turbo stuff.

I need a project car something I can throw parts at

Leave a comment:

• RigsPGT
    replied
    A little late man I already tore some stuff out of it. Now if you want any parts, you can ask me! I've got turbo pipes and full magnaflow exhaust with 2.5" mandrel bends and you can sacrifice a tank of gas to pick them up!

Leave a comment:

• j-dogg
    replied
    noooo I wanted to buy the whole thing

Leave a comment:

• RigsPGT
    replied
    I already pulled stuff out of it, dual feed with AFPR and lines is spoken for, someone is looking to get the front Mazda 6 brakes. Got the intercooler and piping out, ZE IM, MSD 6A with coil, ZE disty and wires out, front bumper out. Tomorrow will pull more stuff (turbo, pipes, Tial WG and so on.

http://s55.photobucket.com/user/Rigs...=recent&page=1

Leave a comment:

• SuperSquid
    replied
    too bad I have no money for parts.....but you shouldn't part the thing out....keep it....

Leave a comment:

• RigsPGT
    replied
    PGT is being parted out! Check pics and let me know what you might need. Text me at 727-776-0842 for more info.
    http://s55.photobucket.com/user/Rigs...?sort=3&page=1
    http://s55.photobucket.com/user/Rigs...?sort=3&page=2

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information