X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loaded Project/Parts Car - Jacksonville Area

Finally gotta let go and get rid of her:

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/5643147210.html

Too many upgrades and parts to list, but the craigslist link has a bunch of them and some pics. Can email you a ton of pics of the KLZE rebuild and parts.

Would like to get $500-$600. She ran a couple of years ago, but havent tried since, definitely needs a new battery. Need to get rid of it quickly, so let me know if any interest.
    Edward

very cool. too bad I can't afford shipping for this to socal :'(
    it is better to be a smart fella than a fart smella

Comment

I wish you were closer to Virginia. That is a hell of a deal. I would be all over that just for the engine and the parts!
      93 PGT- street/track build KLZE, All Go no show! Cracked block repairs in progress.
      95 PGT- Daily Driver KLDE, body kit, 18in rims, cai, dual exhaust, plugs and wires.
      96 PGT- Turbo Project KLZE, will be both Show AND GO!
      1998 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD Street/Strip project. if you wanna know whats under the hood come and find out!

Comment

Originally posted by illcool View Post
        I wish you were closer to Virginia. That is a hell of a deal. I would be all over that just for the engine and the parts!
        Picked up this car on Saturday.

Lots of great parts on this car, hardly used and in overall very good condition. ZE, Greddy Exhaust, Tokico 5 ways, Eibachs, clean interior, Corbeau Seats, Upgraded Sway bar (Haven't measured it yet, but its' much thicker than stock), and so much more.
        '94 Red PGT Gone, but Project PGT has begun
        '04 Black SRT-4 Um, no it's not stock. But "It's just a Neon, right?" 379whp @ 20lbs *Sold*

Comment

Working...
        X